Chapter 4

Damn he's cute. "Well what are you  doing here? Are you seriously trusting me not to tell the teachers about what you are doing? Sleeping during class maybe? " I scoffed, just trying to start a conversation.

  He let out a long sigh, scratches his head, leaving his hair messy- just the way I like it. Then walk up to me. "Uhm, hey there nerdy, go tell everything you saw to the teacher or whatever you call them because I don't give a damn." looking pissed, he pull up his bag and walks away.

  Shit. I never even got the chance to know his name. As I was to turn in my class's corridor, the annoying guy walk towards my way. Not again. "Heeeey Yerin- ah I didn't see you in class last period, where did you go?" He unwraps a new lollipop and shove it into his mouth. "Is it even your problem?" I push him aside and continue walking. "Aish, when will you ever stop doing this to me?" He let out trying to catch up with me.

.

  Night falls, rain pours heavily just like how my heart feels all the time. You could feel so fresh and cold, and suddenly felt the fear when lightning strikes. I walk down an alley to find some soup, ramyun maybe? Just a few more steps to 7-E, I could hear noises, sounds more like fighting, from the alley I've passed before. I turn around to see Taehyung, fighting with four guys, three times bigger than him. I quickly run towards him to help. Few punches, kicks, only two of them got knocked out. The other two take out a knife, pointing them towards us. One of them was just going to stab us when he got kicked in the neck. "Yoongi hyung?" I turned as Taehyung calls. That pale white guy? Yoongi? All of them got knocked out as Yoongi reach a hand for Taehyung to grab.

  "WAAAHHH thank you hyung! I'm so grateful, I didn't know what would've happen if you didn't came." I roll my eyes. That is like the 9282872827272th praise I've heard from his mouth. "Not a problem, tae. You've helped me before, so now I'm helping you." Yoongi scratches his neck. I take a quick glance to the guy. He's so damn attractive. "Yerin, thank you too. Let me buy you both ramyun dumpling. I know a famous place. They serve the beeeeesst ramyun in the world" I just laugh and nods.

  "Did you both lose your mouth or something? Oh, Yerin-ah this is Yoongi, two years older than us." He points to Yoongi and grabs his hand to force him to shake mine. "Ugh, hi." I smile at him. He rolled his eyes. What an asshole. An attractive one though.

  Taehyung excuses himself earlier than both of us. He said he was supposed to buy something and he's late. Now, we are left alone. As I was going back, Yoongi turn to the same direction I was going. "Going same way?" He shakes his head. "I'm just trying to be a gentleman by walking you home. Taehyung would be so mad if I let you walk home alone." I smiled. "I'm so sure you don't think I can take care of myself right? I just knocked out two of the bad guys for your information. Thanks anyway." I really am going to fall on this guy.

  He waited until I am inside my house before walking away. Sweety.