chapter 3

(Calum P.O.V)

when we finish are date with my sister's friend, we just got on our hotel room.and luke is been in shower for 3mins and first time in his story that she met a girl that in his dream, and as if I have a chance to have a girlfriend like Natasha.and suddenly luke tap my shoulder I've been stand for an hour,"hey, calum you need to take a bath before you sleep."luke said so I went on the shower room and take a bath and relax my body for few minutes I wrap the towel on my body, and grab my phone and text my sister Mia

To: Mia Hood
Hey, sis have you enjoynthe dinner date we us.thanks for the gifts that you give me.by the way  your friend Natasha her shoes is on my car, and meet me at the Mcdonald's at 8:38 am okay see you their.

From:Calum Hood

I put on my clothes and go back on the bed, with Luke and I just waiting for my sister's text.and I put off my phone on my chest.and I just waiting for her text, brrrrrr!

From: Mia Hood
Sure! And my friend Natasha went home  with no shoes.see you tomorrow brother Goodnight and thanks for dinner night with your bandmates.

To:Calum Hood

And I put my cellphone back on the mini table, and sleep tight my bandmates are in deep sleep and they dont want to desturb while they are sleeping.and go back on my bed and sleep,

Where am I, wow this place is cool where we have concert here and who's that 4 girls in stage and their voice is lovely and they have a fans their are cool playing instruments one is playing drums, and other two playing guitar and theone is playing bass like me. WHAT my sister  is famous like me thats great! But how they become famous band maybe they been join in the x factor or not. And I woke up shock about my dream and I look at my phone at the time and its 8:10 am in the morning, I run at the shower take a bath to go and meet my sister in the Mcdonald's at around 8:38 am in the morning and rush and pick some clothes that I'm comfortable and put some socks in my feet and grab my shoes and blower my hair to dry up, comb my hair.and I grab my keys and go out on the room.