Never have I ever

The game is simple, you will drink the shot if you have done it and don't drink the shot if not. It's easy, just being honest.

"Never have I ever fallen in love with my best friend" Lia said the first never have I ever statement and people looked in my, oh our direction: Isaac and I.

"Can't you just be honest?" Jericho asked, provoking the both of us to drink.

"We never fell, fall or will fall in love because he will always stay as my best friend" I declared, emphasizing each word and smiling at Isaac.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaac had been my friend since we were born, I mean literally because my mom and his mom are college friends so when we were born at the same date, they named us Isaac and Iris which is somewhat similar with each other.

Isaac is a very sweet guy, very attractive according to some girls, very thoughtful and caring but once you'd search the definition of very, you will know that very is little so Isaac is like that. He hates it when people pronounce his name as I-sa-ac like in the bible because he likes his name to be pronounced as I-sick.

Just to clear things out, we are not in a cliché story where I fell in love with my best friend or vice versa because if you really have the chance to know him, you'll be certainly be turned off despite his handsome face like what the girls in our school described him.

I never had this confusing time about my uncertain feelings for him because he is my best friend and that will stay always.

Don't lecture me about regretting what I said today in the future because I am Iris and I will never ever fall in love with my best friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Iri! Iri! Iri!" Isaac poked me as I have no idea where I am. "Let's go home, Iri"

"Am I not in my bed?" I asked Isaac, thinking that I got home when I closed my eyes.

"No, birdbrain. You should have your first kiss or boyfriend or you could smoke so that you wouldn't drink so much, Ms. Virgin friend of mine" Isaac pointed out because all of their statements were like that and I'm the only one who have been a virgin and single all my life, have been living in the principle of smoking is bad for your health and have been the only one who can eat a monstrous burger all by myself.

"I should have been in my bed right now or my dad will kill me, Captain Sherlock" I tried to stand but it's no use because I drank the most plus I joined in the beer pong game which I'm terrible at with Isaac on my side.

"Come here" he put me on his back as we or he walked outside, going to our house and then probably sneaking me in my window so that dad wouldn't find out and we have been doing this in every party we ever been to.

"Little Iris, why don't you ever grow? I mean you're so short. Wouldn't you want to have a boyfriend who is taller than you because I've heard Lilian like those type of guys" he just asked me the type of question a typical Isaac will ask and I just like us to stay like this that's why I'm always assured that we will never fall in love with each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good Morning, Iris!" Isaac greeted me as soon I opened my eyes.

"Why is your energy so high? I am so dizzy and you are so hyped up" I asked him, making my way inside the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Well, I know you would be in your PMS mode so I am not planning to join you" he laughed, looking at my tweets. "You never tweet that much"

"Because I know you would read it so I am an old fashioned girl who has her very own journal" I said, brushing my teeth.

"I have to find that and also, my toothbrush is blue right?" He asked me and my eyes just widen because I knew what he meant about that. He got it mixed up again. I quickly spat and cleansed my tongue and teeth and gargled about nth times. And he was just laughing.

"Iris!" He called my name.

"Yes?"

"Melly texted me to go to her house immediately" he announced as he hurriedly put on his shirt and jacket. He seems worried. I guess something is wrong.

And also, never I have ever or will ever fall in love with Isaac because she is with Melissa Evans.