Seventeen.

4 weeks later.

College has started a week ago. I was wearing a black heart bow floral dress with fish net stockings and a blue jean jacket and jeffrey cambells heels. I straighten my hair and did my hair. I put some jewelery.

I grabbed my bag and headed to class. I sat next to Niall's and the others. "So you all may know the next month,September 3rd,is our big festival." The teacher said. "And Auditions for singing at the festival are today. So raise your hand if you want to audition."

"Demi raise your hand,You are awesome." Niall told me.
"You think I should?"
"Yeah,you are great." Louis said.

So I raised my hand. So did One Direction.

"Demetria Lovato." She said and wrote my name on her clipboard,"Niall Horan,Louis Tomlinson,Harry Styles,Liam Payne,Zayn Malik." She said an wrote then name. "Auditions start at 5. What time are you guys are planning to show?"

"I can come at 5:30." I said. "We'll be there at 5:45."

"Okay that sounds good. See you guys then." She shot us a small smile at us.

"There is a rumor that a big recording producer will be there."

...

"See you guys at the auditions!" She said as we were walking out. "I gotta get back to my dorm and rehearse." I smiled,"I still don't know what song to pick." I laughed a little. "Same here,we'll catch you later." they smiled and hugged me and I headed to my dorm. I grabbed my guitar and started playing.

"What did I do to deserve this? Tell me the truth and don't lie,You're pretty good at that but, no not this time,you walk around like you run the world, running your mouth, and talking about me now,they think that you're the perfect girl,there gonna see everything so get back ."  I started singing.

There was a knock on the door,I stopped playing,"Come in!" I yelled,continued writing."Hey babe." Justin walks in. 

"Hey." I smiled at him,then continued writing."Wanna go get something to eat with me?"
"Can't,I'm busy."
"Babe,You are just writing. Take a break."
"I can't babe! I have auditions in a couple hours."

He throws his phone which made me jump. "Dammit,Demi! Wanna know that last time we went out together?!"
"When?.."
"4 weeks ago. We weren't even together,it was the day I played basketball with the boys."
"Then you should of thought and hung out with me."  I said.
"Shit. I WANT TO HANG WITH MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND."
"YOU KNOW I WANT TO TOO,BUT YOU KNEW I WILL BE BUSY WHEN COLLEGE STARTED,I'M SORRY."

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO MAKING TIME FOR ME,BUT INSTEAD YOU'RE WRITING SOME DAMN SONG."
"IT'S FOR SOMETHING.CAN YOU JUST LEAVE SO I CAN FINISH?!"

"Yeah,maybe you'll find some other guy that can hand your schedule. Bye Demi." He looked at me and grabbed his phone and left.

I screamed and threw my pencil at the door.

...

"Good luck Demi." Niall patted my back. "Thanks.." I sighed and strapped on my guitar,waiting for them to call on me.

"Demetria Lovato."

I walked on stage with a smile on my face. "Hello."
"What song are you singing for us today?"

"Um a song that I wrote called,Back Around."
"Okay,start when you are ready."

I started strumming my guitar.

"What did I do to deserve this?
Tell me the truth and don't lie.
You're pretty good at that but, no not this time
You walk around like you run the world, 
Running your mouth, and talking about me now, 
They think that you're the perfect girl, 
There gonna see everything so get back "