Twelve.

Demi's POV.

The next morning we woke up in bed together,my face was snuggled on his bare chest. I groaned and fluttered my eyes open."Good morning beautiful." Justin kissed my forehead. "How long have you been awake?" I asked. "About 20 minutes." He smiles and stroked my back.

"And you didn't wake me?" 

"You look so cute when you sleep." Justin smiled.

"And I don't look cute when I'm awake?"  I raised my eyebrow.

"You look beautiful when you are awake." He kissed my cheek.

I sat up with the cover,covering me,I look at the alarm clock,it read 8:25.  "Shit,shit!! We're going to be late for school!"

"Shit! Let's hurry!" Justin gets up and slips on his boxers and rushes to get ready.

..

I had on a floral blazer with matching shorts and a white shirt under it with maroon heels. I had my hair down wavy. Justin comes downstairs wearing a white shirt with a blue green jacket and jeans with white supras. "Let's go." Justin takes my hand and we rush to school. "How you feel?" Justin looks at me. 

"My legs hurt,but I'll be okay..I'm glad I don't have cheer today." I laughed a little. "I'm sorry." Justin runs his hands through his hair. "Don't be sorry..it was worth it." I kissed his cheek as a smile painted on his face. 

We went inside school and rushed to class.

..

"Miss Lovato and Mr.Bieber. Why are you late?" the teacher put her glassed on her desk as she looked at us like we were criminals. "We overslept,sorry." Justin said and went to his desk and I did as well.

..

"Hey pretty boy! Hey D!" Marcus yelled out when the bell rang. "Hey M." I mocked with a smile on my face. "You guys  were late to school." Marcus smirked and I blushed looking at the ground. "Overslept." Justin said and put his arm around me. "Hot birthday sex?" He smirked again.

"I'm gonna go talk to friends. Bye baby." I kissed Justin's cheek."Bye M." I giggled and went to Alex and Ashley.

Justin's POV.

"So?"Alfredo nudged me and I chuckled a little,"Yeah..we had sex." I confessed. "Was it good?" Marcus smiled. "Well,yeah actually it was. I was very impressed." I laughed,kind of feeling  uncomfortable. "Was it better then the last girl's?" 

"Yeah,this was more passionate."

"YOU LOVE HER. YOU'RE IN LOVE. PRETTY BOY IS IN LOVE." Marcus yelled,"Dude,shut the fuck up." I laughed a little. "Time for lunch!" Marcus smiled and lead me to Alex and Demi. "Hey D,hey Alex. Wanna have lunch with us?" Marcus asked.

"I'm in." Demi smiled and took my hand. "Sure." Alex agreed. We all headed to lunch and sat down at a large enough table for all of us. 

I sat down next to Demi once I got my lunch. "The lunch is so shitty today." Demi groaned as she put her tray down and sat down. "Why is that so surpising?" James laughed a little. "I don't know,I keep hoping it would get better,I guess." Demi shrugged and I smiled at how cute she is.

"I can't believe I got into California state!" Marcus laughed a little,"I got in that too!" Alex smiled. "Well,my girl got into Julliard."  I smiled and place my hand on Demi's leg. "Look who is bragging." Ashley kid. 

"I'm proud of her." I smiled and took a bite of my food. "M,can you get me some ketchup."  Demi looked at Marcus,"Why can't you get it yourself?" 

"My legs hurt.." she pouts and Marcus and Alfredo started laughing,"Fine,fine." Marcus smiled and got up to get Demi some ketchup.

"Why did they find that so funny?" Ashley and Alex turned to me. I shrugged,"I guess Demi tore her Spleen,I don't know." I smirked a little as Demi nudge me a little.

...

School ended and Demi and I were walking home,hand to hand.

Demi's Pov.

"I can't believe you told Marcus and Alfredo. It makes me feel like a slut." I said,smiling at the ground."Hey,it's not like you have had it with 10 million guys." I smiled at her."Justin...I have had it with 10 million guys." I smirked. He threw his head back laughing,"Funny." Justin smiled.

"I try,I try." I smiled and we both laughed. "Wanna know what I find absolute sexy?" Justin smiled as he looked at me."You?" I smiled back and he chuckled,"No..that you can get along with my friends." he smiled.

"You are my boyfriend. Why wouldn't I not get along with you friends?" I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I don't know." Justin smiled.

"But they are weird.." I laughed a little."So are your cheerleading friends." Justin smiled and I threw my head back laughing.

"Shit.." Justin said and I stopped,"What?"

He pointed to a van that was all white." Hmm.." I said and we walked faster and we went inside. "You Justin Drew Bieber?" some lady asked Justin,as she turned away from talking to my mom. "Yeah.." Justin said as he held my hand tight. "I'm Mrs. Mars,I'm a social worker and I'm here to take you to your new home."

"Someone actually adopted me!?" Justin smiled. "No..I'm taking you to your dad's. Ms.Lovato packed your stuff."

"WHAT!?"  I bursted.

"WHOA. I HAD LIKE A MONTH OR TWO MONTHS LEFT. NO. I'M NOT GOING." Justin yelled. "I'm sorry,sir' but you have too,it'll be against the law if you don't. Ms.Lovato called in to pick you up. Let's go."

"No." Justin crossed his arms and then these two strong guys cames and pulled him to the car."DEMI!!!!" Justin looked at me,and I ran after him,"JUSTTIN!!!" tears were falling down my face. " I'M NOT GOING!!" Justin was trying to escape. "DON'T TAKE HIM,PLEASE." I wiped my tears. Then the guys pushed him in the van and shut the door. " I LOVE YOU JUSTIN,I WON'T FORGET YOU!!!" I cried out watching the white van drive away.

I ran inside." HOW COULD YOU!?! HOW COULD YOU JUST TAKE AWAY THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST,WHO MADE ME HAPPY!? HOW DO YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT THAT!?!" I sniffled.

"He was a bad influence,hun. You pressured you in sex,didn't he!?" My mom put his hands on her hips. "NO. I WANTED TO HAVE SEX,MOM. I'M TIRED OF BEING THAT GIRL. THAT GIRL WHO STILL HAS HER VIRGINITY. Besides how did you know?!"

She pulled out the used condom from the trash,"This."

"YOU LOOKED THROUGH MY TRASH!?! YOU SICK WOMAN!! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!! I HATE YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE." I yelled then I went to my room and slammed my door shut and locked and cried on my bed.

He's gone. He's gone to live with his dad,wherever that is I forgot.

I'm left here,heartbroken.

-----------------------------------------------

Poor Demi!

enjoy! Love writing this story!

-Anna.