Forty-Two.

I came back to my place to Justin watching tv. He turned it off and headed to me,"How did it go?" Justin pecked my lips,"It went great." I smiled big,"But we need to talk.." I took Justin's hand and and sat on the couch,"What's wrong?"

"The company that signed...Joe is contracted to be with.." I looked him,nervous,"WHAT!? Did you tell them no?" Justin ran his hands through his hair,"No,he apologized,he said he  was going through a rough patch,but he's better now.."

"I don't trust him.." Justin looked at me,"I do,baby..please,you have nothing to worry about.." I pecked his lips,"I also got other news." I smiled. "And what's that?" Justin took my hands,"They want me to tour with the Jonas Brothers next month for a whole year!!" I smiled big.

"What?" Justin's smiled faded,"Babe,this is a big deal for me,please." I sighed,"I can't go with you tho,I have to work.." Justin sighed. "Is that what you're worried about?" I sat on his lap. "Yeah..We just like got back together.." He sighed again.

"Hey,we have phones,you can call each other and text,we can skype and oh we can.." I whispered in his ear,"viral sex." I smirked.

"Oh hm...maybe I wouldn't mind.." He smirked,"I'm going to get ready for my mom's. I'll meet you at your place,put on something nice,please." I got up and kissed his lips. "I'll go naked,I'm sure she'll be impressed by my body."

I laughed and kissed him again,"No,she wouldn't be. See you in a few." I shut the door behind him and ran to my closet and put on a coral pink mini dress with lace overlay. I slipped white sandal pumps and gold jewelery. I redid my makeup and sprayed some perfume. I curled my hair and headed to my car.

"I'm kind of nervous.." Justin sighed,holding my hand,"To be honest...I am too." I smiled a lil.

I pulled into the driveway,"You ready?" I looked at Justin,"Hold on,I know I won't get to do this when we get inside.." He kissed me passionately. "Mmm,okay,babe."  I smiled and got out of the car and knocked on the door.

"Your mom is fucking rich." Justin looked around,'It's Richard's money." I sighed,"Are they married or dating?" He held onto my hand,"They're dating,but they live with each oth--"

"Oh hello,Miss Lovato,come in." the maid greeted,"Thanks.." I walked in with Justin,"We're in the living room." my mom yelled,I sighed and let go of Justin's hand and headed to the living room,"Hii!" I faked a smiled and hugged my mom and sort of hugged Richard.

"I'm Justin Bieber,it's nice to meet you." Justin smiled and shook Richard's hand,"I'm Richard Smith,but you can call me Rick." He smiled and we all sat down.

"So I hear you are engaged to my daughter." My mom looked at Justin as I groaned,"Mom,did you reall--"

"Ms.Lovato,I love you daughter. You have known me since I met her in first grade,she's my best friend." Justin looked softly at her. "Yeah,but you were the boy who broke her heart and made her go to rehab." my mom glared.

"I didn't mean to,I was just talking to her doctor about her not needing rehab,but then a nurse pulled me into a closet and stared do sexual things to me and I got carried away.." Justin sighed.

"You even made her lose her virginity." My mom declared,"Don't blame him for that! That was my choice,I was sick of being your little girl,so I screwed him! It was your fault you weren't home and I invited him ON HIS BIRTHDAY." I glared.

"Look,Ms.Lovato,I know I have made bad choices with your daughter,but I have grown mature and I'm 21 now,I love your daughter so much." Justin looked my mom in the eye.

Everyone was silent now.

"Dinner is ready." the maid came out,"Yay.." I whispered and followed everybody to the dining room.

..

"Bye.." I said and got in my car,"Well..that was interesting.." Justin scratched his head,I laughed a little,"I'm sorry she treated you like that."I sighed.

"It's fine." Justin sighed.

"Do you want me stay over?" Justin looked at me,"No..I want to be alone.." I kissed his lips,"love you." I got out and headed inside and he headed inside his car and drove off.

A month later.

"Well,this is goodbye for a while.." I sighed and hugged Justin tight,he kissed my cheek,"Remember to skype me whenever."

"I will babe..Love you." I kissed his lips."Come on Demi." Joe stepped out of the tour bus and Justin and him exchanged glares. "Love you too baby." Justin kissed me again.

I sighed and got on the tour bus,the bus started moving and I went to the back window and blew Justin a kiss and  waved at him until it was hard to see him.

I sighed.

"WHO IS READY FOR THE SHOW TONIGHT? Homesick already tho :c" I tweeted.

-------------------------------------------

I haven't updated for awhile,I'm sorry.

So this story is ending soon,but there might be a sequel ;)