Two.

Justin's Pov.

I walked home from school. It was an exhausting day. "Mom I'm hom--" I said,but then got interupted from a throwing suitcase."What the hell?" I caught it. "Get in the car." My mother instructed."Why?" I asked. "They found out. Get in!" My mom pushed me to the car and there she sped. 

"Where we going?" I asked."The Lovato's. Don't tell them. Just tell them our house is being tested for termites." She said to me.

"Like the movies." I sighed. "Be good." My mom sighed and she pulled into the driveway.

We both got out and my mom knocked on the door. "Hey Ms.Bieber! Hello Justin!" Mrs.De La Garza greeted us in. "Hello." I walked,looking around. Taking everything in. "Mom.." Demi comes down from upstairs. 

"Honey,Justin and his mom are staying with us for a while,ain't that great?!" Mrs. De La Garza smiled. "Oh...yay.." Demi sighed softly. "Demi,Justin will be staying in your room." her mom instructed.

"But mom,he's a boy!" Demi charged. "Chillax,room mate. I won't rape you." I chuckled and headed to her room.

"Justin Drew Bieber!" My mom yelled.

Demi's POV.

I followed Justin to my room. "Wow,it looks the same." Justin looked amused,I looked at him surpised."You remember?" I grinned a little.

"What,no. I was just kidding. Pst." Justin coughed. "Justin,why are you acting like this?.." I asked with a sigh.

"Why do you care?" He glared.

"You're such a dick." I sighed as I sat on my bed. "My mom sells drugs alright." Justin said as he shut my door.

"What does that have to with the way you are acting?" I asked. "It's embarassing to have your mom sell drugs because she doesn't have enough to support her own child. I hide everything with my bad image attitude..The cops found out so that's why we'll be staying with you for a while." Justin sighed.

"Is that why you moved to Canada?" I looked at him with sorry eyes. "No..My dad left my mom when he found out she got fired,so we lost everything..she started selling drugs...and now we're here.." Justin let out a sigh as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Oh my,Justin,I'm soo sorry..." I hugged him. "Thanks." Justin sighed.

Justin's POV.

"JUSTIN. DEMI! DINNER IS READY." Demi's mom yelled out. "Let's go get some dinner.." I bit my lip and headed downstairs to the dining room.

We sat down,I sat across from Demi. "So how are you,Dems?" My mom looked at Demi and Demi smiled at her.

"I'm doing good thanks."

....

"Thanks Mrs.De La Garza." I smiled a little at Demi's mom,"You are soo welcome.Please call me Dianna." She smiled at me. "Alright. How is Eddie?.." I asked,politely. 

"Um..he..um...excuse me.." Dianna left the room. I looked at Demi,"What ha-"

"He passed away,Justin.." Demi sighed. "Oh,I'm so sorry!! I didn't know!" I felt bad.

"It's fine. Let's get ready for bed." Demi sighed and headed upstairs and I decided to follow.

"I'm going to change into the bathroom.." She looked at me. "iight." I replied as I watched her leave. I sighed as I took off my yellow hat and R.A.R.E individual sweatshirt as I changed into my pajama pants and layed down on her bed shirtless.

Demi came out wearing a long red and black plaid button down shirt. "So I guess I'll be sleeping on the couch?.." She looked at me.

"Dems..remember when we were little and we use to cuddle?" I smiled a little as I saw her smile a little. She crawled on to the bed and placed her head on my chest as I put my arms around her,resting my head on top of hers.