Chapter 2

"What happened?" asked Matt in a motherly tone. "Near!" shouted Mello, "I hate him!" as a few tears rolled down his face. "I know that Mels, everyone does. I mean, what did he do to you today?" Matt knew very well how to pose the question, he knew that if he asked it in a different way the situation would get worse. This was probably because he had experience, Mello once chased him around the orphanage with a scissor in hand, just because the question didn't sound like Matt was on his side.
Mello sniffed once or twice before answering the redhead's question. "Well, I was studying and that little albino bitch was playing with his dumb stuff- as always. He threw one of his shits at me and I know he did that on purpose! Then I, of course, defended myself and threw it back at his head, well maybe a bit too hard, but hey, he deserved it! Then Roger came and he sided with the little bitch! I hate both of them!" the blonde said, almost shouting. Matt nodded, showing understatement. He knew Mello was wrong but what else could he do but side with him? "So what do we do to him?" asked the redhead, feeling relieved that he said the right thing when he saw his friend chuckle. "We beat him up with all our might!" exclaimed Mello. "But we will get in big big trouble and would you really wanna listen to the shitty lecture Roger will give?" said Matt, chuckling softly. "I don't give a fuck about any lecture or punishment, I just wanna show that little brat who he's dealing with!"
Matt knew there was no escape. He tried to change the subject by saying, "Hey Mels, do ya want some chocolate?" Chocolate was his friend's foible. Mello looked confused for a while, as if he was having a hard time choosing but then yelled "Matt you're a bitch! I won't fall for that trick again!" The redhead burst into laughter, but got interrupted with his DS hitting his head. Matt quickly jumped out of the bed, taking his console in panic and hoping that it wasn't broken. When he made sure the DS was fine, he yelled, "Dontcha ever touch my precious baby! You know how important it is to me!". Matt was so busy shouting that he didn't notice that the blonde was holding his beloved DS with a cruel smile on face. "Oh, you say so? Well, it seems you'll gotta show how much you love it." with a huge smirk making its way through his face. Matt struggled for a while, trying to get his console, then gave up when he understood there was no way to get it other than doing what he wants. "What do you want me to do?" the redhead asked desperately. As he said so, the evilish grin on Mello's face got even bigger.