Chapter 3

"Well, I'll let you be creative, Matty." said the blonde, still smirking. Matt tried to think of an idea. What would Mello want? Chocolate? No, all this had kind of happened because of chocolate. Beating Near? Hm, that actually seemed like it could work. "Wanna beat up that albino freak?" asked Matt. Mello just shook his head slowly with the same evilish grin on face. "Not enough" he said. Matt couldn't think of something else. The best- and actually only- option he had was to make Mello say ok to his first suggestion, beating up Near. "H-hey Mells, don't you wanna beat Near up huh? And this time you have the opportunity of not getting in trouble, I'll tell Roger that it's all my fault." said the boy with goggles, voice cracking at a point or two, due to the fear of what Mello was capable of making him do. The blonde guy knew very well that his friend would do anything to get his DS back and he was going to use it till the very end. "We'll beat Near up." Matt was so relieved to hear this until Mello said, "But that's not all, you have to do something more." The redhead's face dropped, he was hopeless. "Chocolate?" he asked, voice going higher in the end, trying to look cute. "I said I wouldn't fall for that Matt!" exclaimed Mello, almost yelling. "O-ok calm down, sorry sorry." stuttered the boy with the striped shirt, not wanting to make the situation worse. He struggled for some while to find an idea, then gave up, saying "Mells, let's go beat that little bitch and I'll think of something in the meanwhile, ok?". Mello looked confused for a while like if he was trying to decide, then nodded slowly. "Fine. But don't think I will forget that you owe me, Mail Jeevas!" said the blonde. He only used Matt's real name when he was angry or trying to look serious, but it wouldn't work, instead it would ony end up making Matt crack into laughter; actually that didn't bother Mello, he liked seeing the redhead laugh, he found it cute. "Let's go then!" Matt said in a rather cheerful voice. The blonde smiled as he led his friend to the dark corridor, shutting the door behind them.