Chapter 3

Harry's POV

Management thought it would be good for us if we were to do some community work. Something about helping out at the homeless shelter across town or something.

Well this should be fun actually, nobody will recognize us because i don't think that they would have been introduced to what is the 'fandom', basically crazed fans who think its cool to start rumors about us and give us couple names. But i must say that they did a good job with Larry Stylinson. 

Anyways the boys and i are on our way to the homeless shelter to do whatever we gotta do. Liam is really excited and basically jumping in his seat because... well he is Liam and he loves to help others because he is just that kind of man. Louis is on top of me looking out the window because he could've swore he saw Kevin but i know for a fact it was not Kevin.... sorry Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked through the doors of the place we got dropped off at and it was very quiet i must say, almost silent compared to the noisy streets outside of it.

A small lady that was seated at the front desk greeted us and told us that we may do whatever we want to, or just go look around and talk to people.

Louis immediately dragged me off to a small group of people in a room who were talking and just hopped right in on their topic like the fearless child he is.

Looking over my shoulder i see Niall walking away and Liam and Zayn talking to another group of people.

Naill's POV

Since everybody seemed to want to talk to the people so they split off into groups; Louis dragged Harry away to one place, and Zayn and Liam casually introduced themselves to some other people.

i took it as an advantage to just go by myself and look around the place, since the lady at the desk said everybody was in the main social room, i would hope they didn't mind if i looked at some of the other rooms...

---------------------------------------------------

A/N; GAH! its been forever since ive updated! im most likely off on the story so much but i dont really care anymore.. if you wanna read it read it xD