[5]

[5]

KILLA

"Fuck you want nigga"I spoke to the person on the other line not even knowing who it was,but a nigga was mad as hell I was just bout to get my dick wet.

"nigga you can suck my dick you betta calm down with that shit"

I smacked my teeth and rolled off of scar "Spade don't make me whoop yo ass man and like I said before what the fuck you want?"

"The trap house on the south side was hit up last night"

I sighed and ran a hand down my face,it was always some bullshit over on the south side these lil niggas kept fucking wit my shit I warned they asses about it but this this time they gone be at they mama front door in a body bag.

"It was them lil niggas over there huh?" I asked spade as I tossed the covers off my naked body,I walked over to my dresser draw and pulled out some boxers and slid them on.

"you already know it was nigga"I shook my head as I put on some socks and some sweats,I was not in the mood to be fucking wit some childish ass little kids right now,but fucking wit my shit was like fucking wit my life and when you fuck wit my life I'ma end yours.

"meet me over there in bout fifteen minutes"I hung up the phone with out waiting for his reply and walked over to my fine ass future wife who held a mug on her beautiful face.

"I'll be back in bout two hours ma" I tried to kiss her lips but she straight swerved my ass,I knew she was mad that I was leaving her needs unattended but I had to take care of business first.

"Khalil fucking move,I'm horny as hell and you gone leave me like this?boy bye"

I chuckled and repeatedly kissed her lips knowing it would make her madder.

"Chill with that shit man I'll be back in a while and when I come back best believe I gotcha" I kissed her lips once more before leaving.

I turned the music all the way down in the car as I sped over to the south side to put all this shit to an end them lil niggas stay saying we stole they turf but all that shit they talking is all false and I'm tied of all this talking.

I pulled up next to spades car and cut off mine before hopping out and making my way to the house,the door was snatched open after red looked through the slid door to see who it was.

A mug was present on my face as I walked in and looked at all they stupid assess but mainly Red because his stupid ass ran the trap and I don't understand how this nigga can't handle a couple of young lil niggas.

Spade walked from the back and dapped me up,"aye man they fucked everything up and took everything them lil niggas real bold"

I nodded and stuffed my hands in my pockets I was pissed the fuck off right now and I was letting the shit show,I'm not even in the mood to deal with this shit right now I might just dead all they asses and call it a day.

"aye I should dead all y'all asses right fucking now! If y'all can't handle some lil ass niggas and protect our shit then what the fuck we paying you for?" Spade talked calmly,but the nigga was mad as fuck.

"Man I wasn't even here"Jared a young nigga around sixteen spoke up.

Spade was about to speak but I cut him off."and why the fuck not?"

He sucked his teeth and waved me off causing me to pull my gun out on his young dumb ass.

"lil nigga did you forget who the hell I am I'll dead yo ass right here on the fucking spot don't forget I made yo ass"