[8]

[8]
Spinning in circles,live my life without rehearsal
If I die today nigga was it business? Was it personal?
-Jermaine Cole

Omniscient

Evenlyn popped her gum as she listened to the man yell at her for her careless mistakes.

"you lil stupid bitch!"spit flew out the mans mouth as he continued to fuss.

"Yeah I maybe stupid but at least I ain't no pussy"she spoke causing the man to send a hard slap to her face.

He squatted down so he could be at eye level with her and grabbed her face into his hands,"listen hea gal I'm just about tired of ya smart ass mouth, get rid of the lose lip" he smushed her face and stood back on his two feet.

She simply rolled her eyes and let out a huff.If she didn't need any protection she would have been left his ass,but she was stepping in the game,and when your in the game you get messy and she hated getting messy.

"Now,I want that killa nigga dead and his little family"he looked at all of his workers and sent them a head nod letting them know to go finish their jobs.

He licked his lips as he eyed Evelyn "and for you my little baby get rid of tha kid"

___

SCAR

I rolled my eyes at Khalil as we walked out of the hospital doors and towards his car,I was kinda upset cause my car was still in the shop so here I am depending on the jack ass himself.

"Khalil please shutup"I cut off his ranting.He smacked his lips and thumped my lip.

"na man you on that bullshit,why the hell you getting back on that booty ass birth control when you know a nigga trying to put a seed up in ya"

I ignored him and made my way to the passenger side of his Bentley,I looked at his front window to see a piece of paper.

I reached over and grabbed it before opening the door and sliding in.

"what's that?"Khalil asked as he pulled off.

I shrugged "probably a note from one of ya lil hoes"

He snaked his lips and snatched the note out of my hand. "I told you about that shit man"

"Khalil don't lie and tell me you don't got these lil girls out here hitting up ya phone like you ain't single!"

The other day he was in the shower and his phone was ringing so me being the woman that I am I answered it,and it was a lil girl talking bout "why I'm answering her man phone" lord only if I could I would have reached through that phone and snatched her ass up.

"you know I'm not cheating on you and these girls know you my one and only so stop tripping"he said as he kissed the back of my hand.

"Ok Khalil"

I grabbed the envelope and opened it,and letter fell out with a red Crimson colored dot on the front of it.

How's your foot Ms.scarlet? Oh yeah,Tell yo nigga I'm coming for his head,POW!

A gun sounded off after I read the last word on the letter , Khalil reached in his glove compartment and tossed his gun in my lap.

"Baby put down yo window and shoot out one of their tires" I took of my seat belt and did as I was told I watched as their car went off the road and into some bushes.

I put my window back up and handed Khalil back his gun,I was scared now ever since the shoot out at the house I've been paranoid.

Two weeks ago:

It wasn't to long into the movie when all the lights cut off and the sound of guns started to be heard.

Everything just stopped.

"Mel" I yelled out as I moved my hands around trying to find her.

"I'm right here girl" she grabbed my arm and pulled me up,she was to calm.

"Why are you so calm yo I'm scare as hell right now where is my man?" I questioned as she pulled me along.

She sighed before answering "a few years back Khalif was in the game so I'm use to this shit,and don't worry lil bro aight"

It was hard for me to walk because my foot started to hurt so I was limping while trying my best to keep up with her speed.

More gun shoots started to be heard the more we walked the closer they sounded,then they faded out.

The lights came back on and I noticed that we were in the living room surrounded by dead bodies,I looked at all the bodies praying that I didn't see my man and his brother on that floor.

"Scar c'mere" I looked back to see Khalil holding his shoulder with his arms extended out toward me.

I dropped Mel's hand and walked into my mans arms letting tears fall from my eyes.

"Baby are you ok?" I cried out.

He smirked and nodded towards his shoulder "I just got grazed I'll be aight"

I kissed his lips and pulled him into me "what happened?"

"Ion know but we gone find out who doing this shit,but until then we gone stay at my back up house on the north side"

I nodded and walked out of his embrace I looked back to see Mel sitting him down and getting her kit out,she stay on her grind.

___

I looked up from my phone to see Khalil and spade walking in the house,I stood to get up and leave the room to give them some privacy to talk.

Spade spoke first "Damn son,whoever this is they got an eye on lil mama"

"Hell yeah and that shit really bugging me"Khalil stopped talking and looked at me. "C'mere baby"

I slid my phone in my back pocket and walked over to him.He looked into my eyes making me smile "I love you"

My smile grew "I love you too Khalil"

He quickly kissed my lips before nodding at spade he let me go and they walked back to his office to finish talking.

Spades words brought me back into reality.

Who ever this is got an eye on lil mama

This shit was real,it was no more fun and games as of now.Whoever is doing this
shit;really wants us dead.

___

I didn't really like this chapter tbh.😐

I need to see more comments & votes.

Not edited.