[35]

[35]
Who knew?
Scarlet
"Thomas you have a visitor"the guard yelled opening the gate.I stood and held my hands out in front of me the cold metal soon coming in contact with my warm dry skin.

I kept a quick pace as I followed behind him to the visiting room I smiled big when I saw Mel sitting there.

The guard took the cuffs off my wrist and allowed me to walk over to the table.

"Look at my baby",Mel cried pulling me into a hug.

"No touching inmate!" I signed and quickly removed my arms from around her and sat down.

"It's been two weeks and I miss you already" she pouted "how am I going to survive 4 years"

I smiled,"I miss you too Mel" and that was the truth I missed our Saturday brunch and shopping sprees,I'll give anything to have it back but I'll put shopping over my man any day,he already had two strikes and third strike and he was out and I couldn't have that.

"Is it really like Orange is the new black" she asked eyeing my orange jumpsuit with a smile on her glowing face.

"no! not even close to it"

She forced a smile on her face I could see the tears forming in her eyes I had to look away I had to stay strong,crying in here will make you look weak and I refused to be portrayed as weak in here.

I frantically looked around,he was nowhere in sight,he didn't want to come see me? that really broke my heart.

Mel caught on and smiled."He's here cry baby don't worry"

My cheeks got hot as I blushed in embarrassment I feel so bad for thinking that he didn't come,he would never do me like that.

"Khalif and Dmitri is here to we tried to get mama and Sasha to come but they said they couldn't see their baby like this"

I smiled and blinked my eyes a little fast trying my best not to let the tears pour out my eyes.I miss my family.

"Hey sis" I looked behind Mel to see a smiling Khalif.

"Hey big bro" I gave him a quick dap when the guard looked away.

"How's it going so far?" He asked taking a seat beside Mel.

Terrible,"it's ok" I didn't want them to know the truth,or they would jump on Khalil's case about letting me take the bid,but if he knew I was going to do that he would have put a stop to it.

"It's going to get better sis just make sure you stay away from trouble ok" I nodded.

"Alright baby your boo wants to see you so we'll see or talk to you later" I blew them a air kiss and watched as they walked away.

I tapped my feet as I waited for Khalil to walk through those doors. I looked up when I smelled his expensive Cologne.

I couldn't move or barely breath as I watched him slowly walk my way.He looked so good with his fresh cut instantly making my girl wet,his purple polo windbreaker brought out his skin tone and the Air Jordan's 12 "The master" looked so good on him the shoes didn't even come out yet and if I wasn't in this hell hole a pair would have been on my feet too.