Prologue

It all started out as normal for Daniel Collins, the day was bright and warm, talk with some of his friends and go home after school. He was a pretty normal kid, But it was until a faithful day... All of that would change forever...

Realm of Dreaus : Evil's ruling.

Daniel looked out his window, seemingly staring out into the oblivion, he had no ideas on what to do. I mean, Sure he could go out to talk to some of his friends and play in the park having timeless fun together and enjoy most of it, Or he could ride his bike and go to Francis' house and hang out or goof around. But he just didn't feel like it he was Bored out of his mind.
Daniel sighed as he looked over to his desk having uncompleted drawings of what seemed like goblins and wizards he was into that kind of stuff knowing that it wasn't real, but he chose to anyway
After having a think he grabbed a pencil and decided to finish some of his drawings. It didn't take a while for him to finish his badly made drawings, Daniel did drawing as a hobby despite being terrible. He then heard a voice from downstairs
" Daniel, time for lunch! " Rose, his mother, yelled "Okay! Be there in a sec!" He yelled back a bit startled from the random yell but then he stood up from his seat and headed over to his door and opened it, walking out.
As Daniel was walking he spotted his sister, Stefanie or Steffie as he called her. "Hey Daniel.." Said Steffie, But he could barely hear the greeting from his sister, as her voice was monotone and was almost like a murmur but that's when she rose her voice a little "Hey Daniel..!" She repeated but yet he still couldn't hear her "Hey DANIEL!" she yelled annoyed.
Daniel jumped "WHA-?" he screamed. "Uh...Did I startle you again?" She replied a bit confused "What do you think?!" Daniel yelled. Steffie then sniggered while Daniel was rolling his eyes.
"Well whatever," Said Steffie walking down the stairs heading over to the dining room. After a while Daniel followed her to the dining room as well, seeing his mother he greeted her and sat down. But while eating, Daniel heard something peculiar outside, being the person who has no common sense he asked his mother, "Mom, Can I go outside after lunch?" Of course she said yes.