Chapter 1

Teagan finally got into the college that she wanted to get into that was in Korea. The bad thing was, she had to move alone.

And now she was there. She had a part time job and went to college every day. But it's only been a month.

"Have you heard that new song from NU'EST that came out yesterday?" She heard one of her ask her. Teagan couldn't stand the Kpop band, NU'EST for some reason. She didn't even know herself.

"No, I didn't hear." She said. She's even made it pretty clear to her friends who like them that she doesn't. "You should still give them a try." Her friend, choon hee said.

"Maybe." She said, but probably wasn't going to. "Well, I've got to get to my job. I'll see you tomorrow." Teagan added on as she walked away.

The job day was long. She worked at a convenient store. It was already 11 pm by the time she got off.

As she walked home, she went her normal shortcut way. It was a strange night though. "Hey, girl!" Someone shouted as she walked up to her apartment door.

Teagan ignored them and tried to unlock the door. But of all times, the lock decided to be jammed now. "Give us your money and we will let you free!" Three gang members started to get closer to her.

"Why now of all times?" Teagan whispered to herself as she kept wiggling the door, trying to get it open. "Listen to what we say!" One of them shouted and slammed her against the wall of the apartment.

His grasp wasn't tight enough though, she quickly got lose and ran away.

They know where I live now!! Teagan thought to herself as she ran. She kept running and didn't look back even though they kept shouting at her.

Is the coast clear? She questioned herself and looked back but not stopping. Right then, she slammed right into someone. She fell on top of them and say up quickly, "I'm terribly sorry."

"Are you ok?" The person she ran into asked. She recognized that voice. Teagan looked up to see Choi Min Ki. She knew all the names and voices because of her friends talking about them. But she never wanted to meet them.

The rest of the band was there too. Minhyun helped Ren get up,"Thanks." Ren said then lended a hand to Teagan. She got up by herself, "No thanks, I'm fine."

The gang members started catching up finally. "You were being chased, weren't you?" Ren asked and without her permission, he grabbed her hand and started running towards somewhere. She had no clue where.

She tries to tug away but couldn't. The rest of the band was also running. Finally, we arrived to what seemed like the dorm. "I think we lost them." Ren said.

"I didn't ask you to help me." Teagan said to him. "You were obviously in danger." He said, being honest.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He finally asked. "My home is unsafe." You mumbled and somehow he heard you. "Guys, can we let her stay here for a little bit? Just a little bit." Ren asked the others.

Teagan looked up quickly, "No, I'd rather go home." Baekho looked at me, "Why's that?"

She decided to be honest, "I don't like your band." Ren looked at me, "Okay,, that was painful... You don't have to like our band to like the people. Just stay here for a little bit." He said.

Teagan really couldn't go home, "Alright, I'll stay here a little bit until it's safe."

"Great, what's your name?" Ren finally asked her. "Teagan."

"It's a pretty name." He said with a smile. Teagan blushed a little when he said that for some reason.

"Well, let's go in and find where you will stay." Aron said as he unlocked the door. Teagan followed all 5 of them inside quietly.

"Here, come in here- wait I gotta tidy up." Ren said and hurried up in his room for a few minutes. Teagan just stood there awkwardly. "Why don't you like us?" JR all of a sudden asked as she waited.

She shrugged, "I just don't." Finally, Ren came out and dragged me inside his room. "You can sleep on my bed for now." He said, not embarrassed by it at all. "H-how can you say that so casually?" Teagan asked him, "I'm not going to do that." She added on.

"What? Why not? I'm going to sleep on the couch in the living room." He assured her. Teagan nodded, "Ok, thanks for letting me stay."

"Well, have a good night sleep." He said with a smile and walked out of his room. Teagan sat on the bed. What did I get myself into? She thought to herself.

NEXT CHAPTER UP WHEN I GET 2 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS!!