Chapter 2

*I'm switching to 1st person to make it easier for me*
The next morning, I woke up. "I better get ready."I said out loud." But that was before I remembered where I was.

I had no clothes or anything. Nothing at all. I heard a knock on my door, "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me. Ren."

"What do you want?" I said, kind of harshly. "I have some clothes for you." He told me. I sniffed my clothes and then opened the door. "Whose?"

"They are mine. Sorry if they are a little big on you. I tried to pick the best size." I quickly took them. "I'll be leaving today. Once I get my clothes from home, I'll drop these back off. Or better yet, my friend who loves you guys will." I said to him and tried to shut the door.

But before I could, he stopped the door, "Can you? I'm afraid fans aren't really aloud here." I shook my head and forced the door shut.

I got ready. The clothes were a bit big on me. I could not tell tell choon hee whose clothes these were. She'd freak out. So maybe I would have to bring them here myself. I got my clothes and headed out. "Where you going?" Ren asked. "I have college to get to." 

"Oh, ok. I'll see you later." Ren said. "No, I'll just be dropping off the clothes by the door." I said to him. "I wanna make sure you get home, safely." He told me.

I looked down, "No, I'm going straight home after school." I said then I left. "Those clothes look big on you. Where'd you get them?" Choon hee asked.

"New fashion." I said. The day went by and it was finally time to go home. I walked home. The gang members were still there. I hid behind a wall. "So, you'll be returning the clothes to me personally after we go shopping for new ones, won't you?" I heard ren's voice all of a sudden.

I jumped a bit, "When did-" I almost shouted but he covered my mouth quickly. "You don't want them to hear you. I was worried about you, that's all. I just got back from dance practice." He whispered so he wouldn't be heard.

I really needed to stay, "just for a while. I'll go shopping by myself." I said. "No, those gang members are looking for you, I'll go with you." I rolled my eyes and just walked, letting him follow me.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP AFTER 2 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE

(A/N: Thanks for reading so far! Please vote and comment! Sorry it's so short. I've been busy. Thanks!)