Chapter 4

NOTE: I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT KOREAN COLLEGES OR KOREAN DORMS SO I'M MAKING IT UP AS I GO LIKE WITH DORM LEADERS AND STUFF
"Oh, shit." I said as Choon Hee asked who just spoke. "J-just my brother, h-he's visiting."

"Really, I'd love to meet him,  he should come with you-"

"Is that your friend that you are talking to?" Ren interrupted Choon Hee.

"Yes it is." I said, glaring at him, "Now leave, sorry, he can't come." I added on.

"Wait... That sounded like Ren. You liar! Where are you?!" Choon Hee yelled into the phone. "You know I love Ren."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah. He has a bunch of fans. I'm in his dorm. A situation kinda came up." I said and had to explain every single thing that happened to me.

"Why can't you spend the night at my place?" Choon Hee asked me. That was true. I finally could leave. I'd finally be able to leave Ren and this horrid place. "Thanks so much, Choon Hee!" I shouted.

"Wait! Can I please meet Ren and NU'EST?" She asked. I told her yes and hurried up and packed. I dragged along Ren and the rest of the band.

"Where are you taking us?" Minhyun asked. "You'll see."

I arrived at her school dorm. That's where she lived. I introduced her to NU'EST, she fangirled, I rolled my eyes and sat my stuff down. Until she started talking to Ren.

"Ren, can I see your abs?" She asked. "Woah, don't you think that's a little personal?" I spoke up for him. I don't know why. I felt a little jealous. Impossible. He shook his head, "Sorry."

Finally they started to head out. I thought they left, but I heard a voice, "Oh, and Teagan... If you ever need a place to stay, like if you get caught by the dorm leader for staying here without paying... You know where our dorm is." Ren poked his head in and smiled, looking kind of sad.

I nodded, feeling a small heat rise on my face. "Aright, thanks."

With that, he walked away. "Bye Ren!" Choon Hee yelled happily, but with a hint of sadness. That's right, bye Ren.

                 <•>•<•>•<•>•<•>
It's been about a month since I started living in the dorm, I couldn't stop thinking about NU'EST. I still hated them. But I couldn't stop thinking about them.

I listened to them and watched their videos almost everyday because I live with Choon Hee now. But seeing Ren on the screen isn't the same as seeing him in real life. Or living with him.

I hated both versions. But I could handle the one I lived with for a day.

As I walked back to the dorm with Choon Hee, we both spotted the dorm leader, but it was too late to hide. She had already saw me. "Aren't you that girl in my math class? I don't remember you living here?" The dorm leader said.

"Uh, I'm just visiting." Choon Hee looked over and I could tell she was happy that she'd probably see more of Ren. But that's if they even remembered me.

I packed my things and left, saying goodby of course. When I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, Ren opened it. No one was opening it.

"Hello, is anyone in there?" I said. "Teagan? Is that you?" I heard Ren's voice.

"Yeah, it is... I need a place to stay."  When I said that, he quickly opened the door and let me in.

"Uh, my room isn't ready yet. You can sit on the couch and wait." I nodded. Knowing what he meant.

After he got his room cleaned, and I unpacked my stuff into the empty drawers, Ren had came up to me from up behind, "Hey, I didn't say you can come in here." I said.

He didn't say a word, he hugged me from behind and said, "Welcome back, Teagan."