Chapter 7

Before Ren even got back to the dorm, made up things have stated to be made. I checked the link that Choon Hee sent me again. Stuff like Ren dating a girl has been made.

Ewe. I don't wanna date him... Right? Seeing the scandal made my heart race faster though. Seeing a picture of Ren and I and the title "Ren of NU'EST dating a girl." Made my face get hot.

Finally, the band got back to the dorm. I dragged Ren to his room.

I could see Ren freaking out. He was blushing, "W-what are you doing?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes, "Have you seen the scandal yet?" I ignored him. He shook his head, "I've been busy..."

I pulled up the link and showed it to him. His face got redder, he had mumbled something under his breath but I didn't hear him. "What?"

Ren's POV
When I found out about the scandal from Teagan, I started to blush, or was I already blushing?

"I wouldn't really mind if that actually happened..." I mumbled, luckily she didn't hear me.

Back to normal POV(you know what I mean)
"N-nothing..." He said, still blushing. "So what are we gonna do about this?" I asked him.

"Why not just let it be?" He asked me.

"No, those people who are stopping me from going home will track me down now." I told him, that was what I was mainly worried about.

"Oh, right... I'll stop it. Here, let's take a selca." He said all of a sudden. Why a selca?

"We don't have time to be playing games, you idiot and if you are posting that on Instagram what if they track me down still." I said. He blinked, "I doubt they have my Instagram."

I was already pissed off, "Wow... The picture could go around and they could see it somehow, it's probably a 50% chance." I told him.

"Right... Then I'll just take a selca of my self and explain it in the caption, but not all of it." He said as he did take a selca of himself.

Ren really did act different when there wasn't a camera around, but my heart raced faster with both of his personalities. Wait, what was I saying?

"There, I posted it." He showed me the selca and what he said in the caption: 'About that girl in the scandal, L.O.V.E's don't worry, she isn't my girlfriend. She's just a friend who've I known for a while.'

"Is that all you have to do to stop the scandal?" I asked, not sure.

"Yeah, I'll probably post another caption similar to it later if people are doubting me." He assured me, but I was still worried about the people stopping me from going home.

"Well, I'm gonna go eat dinner with everyone else. Do you wanna join?" He asked me as he opened the door.

I shook my head, "I don't know..."

"Come on, stop worrying." He said with a smile. That smile made heat rise on my face. Why?

I nodded, "I'll have dinner with you guys." 

It was a pretty good dinner. With a normal conversation with NU'EST and laughs with them too.

I couldn't stop thinking about the scandal. What would it be like if it was real? What would I do if I was dating Ren?

Why did I keep thinking about that stuff?