Pretty: Chapter One

Calum's P.O.V.)

I honestly felt bad walking out of school today. The words ringing in my head, 'you're a butthole'. It was so cute but at the same time, it hurt, like a lot.

The baseball team meant so much to me, however, that I hadn't realized that I didn't have to conform to their stereotypes.

The gorgeous boy with beautiful blue eyes stayed on my mind for the rest of the night. And by 'the rest of the night' I mean, until three a.m. when I passed out of exhaustion.

{Calum's Dream}

I met up with the baseball team.

"Who are you?" The tallest one snarled.

"I'm Calum. The new kid." I said, confidence laced within my words.

"Oh!" And like that, they welcomed me in. They told me how the school works and that there was a crossdresser they picked on. But they never went more than words. I thought, how bad can that be?

"There he is now, Calvin."

"Calum."

I watched as the world slowly fell apart. The boy was so beautiful.

"Faggot." Thomas, captain of the team, sneered at the boy.

One by one the team trailed behind Thomas, throwing insults.

"Freak."

"Girly."

"Worthless."

"Gay."

My heart ached as I tried to snarl, "Give me every second back that I wasted looking at your face."

The boy seemed to have pushed through my lie. As everyone always did.

The team instantly swarmed me and smacked my hands repeatedly. The gesture was kind of like a high five but not exactly.

They then ran off in a pack, laughing their asses off.

I stayed back.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He looked at me strangely.

"I'm well enough." He sighed ever so beautifully.

"I didn't mean it." I swore.

"They never do, new boy, they never do." He shook his head to rid his hair of the water droplets.

"Calum."

"What the heckies is a Calum?" He asked. Absolutely so cute with his words.

I smiled genuinely down at him, "I'm a Calum."

"It sounds like a rare Pokemon if you ask me." He snapped.

"Rare? Yes. Pokemon? I'm not quite sure about that." I joked.

"Well cay-lum," I cringe, "I have to go get my books. I would say it was nice talking to you, but you know." He then just walked off.

"I know what?!" I shouted back at him.

"You know... You're a butthole!"

So cute.

Then the next thing I replay over and over.

I ran up to the boy, twirling him around to face me. "Butthole?"

He cast his eyes downward.

"No, love. I'm not a butthole."

He went to fight me, but I just smiled and said, "Can a butthole kiss you like this?"

And then I woke up.

{End of Calum's Dream}

I smiled, replaying the (half) memory in my brain. I wish I really had kissed that darling boy.

Yes, I grew up believing I was straight. No, I am not going to fight obvious feelings. I'm not in-love with the delicate boy, not even in-like. But I want to kiss him. And I'm not going to hide that.

Walking into school I see the boy standing and talking to another boy. They both dressed quite cute.

My boy in tight shorts and the other boy in a Pokemon skirt. My boy in a black shirt, the other in a Rolling Stones shirt.

Still walking, I managed to somehow maneuver my way into seeing the front side of the beautiful blond, laughing loudly at the sight of his shirt.

Everyone looked at me funny, especially the lovely blond, I just shook my head and kept walking.

The giant smile never once escaped my lips.

My day, blond boy, was wonderful. Thanks to your butt.

_________________________

Is this good? I don't know...

I got two votes!!! (I honestly have had no one reading my books for so long that I actually deleted a lot of them.)

I wanted to say thanks to I-have-noname and tronnorpenguin thank you guys so much for voting!!! This is for you :)