Cold

Gilinsky

Your POV

Me and Jack were wanting to go out somewhere and we decided to go walking around town. It was the middle of winter but we didn't care. We both liked winter and the snow outside was really pretty. Went went into the apartment bedroom and got dressed. I put on thermal pants and then skinny jeans that weren't too clingy. Then I put on a long sleeve thermal shirt and then my favorite sweater. I walked out of the bedroom and Jack  was sitting on the couch patiently waiting for me. God I love him so much. 

"You ready princess?" Jack asked me.

"Yea babe, lets go." I said.

"Do you not want a jacket? It's really cold outside."

"Yea baby, i'm sure i'll be fine."

He nodded and then interlocked our fingers. We got on the elevator and went to the lobby. We got out of the lobby and went out the double doors. As soon as we walked out the doors we got slapped in the face with cold, mild wind. I shivered but only ever so slightly so Jack wouldn't notice and make me go back up and get a jacket. We started walking and it was so pretty outside. We lived in New York so there were a lot of people but the snow still looked really pretty against the buildings and what little trees we had here. We walked through the city park. I made Jack stop on top of the bridge over the frozen stream underneath us in the wooded part of the park and take a picture with me and then a picture of the beautiful landscape. We then decided to go to the nearest and what I thought was the best cafe. When we were about halfway there I shivered and Jack noticed. 

"Are you cold?"

I nodded my head slowly because I didn't want to prove that he was right about me most likely getting cold. What little bit of sun that was out earlier slowly melting away the our day old snow had disappeared behind the clouds. My shoes were soaked from walking through the wet and melted snow. He wraps his arms around me and then asks,

"Where are you cold?"

"My face and my hands." 

He grabs my hands and puts his around them and starts blowing air in the little crack that he made to put his mouth. After about a minute of this he asks me if my hands were beginning to warm up yet and I nod yes because they were pretty warm. He lets my hands go and then starts to kiss all over my face.

"JACK!" I yell giggling at his actions. 

"What? I'm just warming up your face." He says innocently and then began to laugh. 

He grabs me by the hips and pulls me in front of him and puts my head on his chest. He wraps his big jacket around me and I put my arms around him. We just stood on the sidewalk warming up. Just to see what would happen I slipped my cold hands up the back of his shirt under both of his shirts and lay my hands on his back. 

"OMG YOUR HANDS ARE SO FREAKING COLD!" Jack screamed trying his hardest to grab my hands out of his shirt. I just took them out cause i didn't wanna freeze him to death. He took off his jacket and told me to put it on. i did so and said:

"Won't you be cold baby?" 

"Nah i'll be ok, the Cafes just right around the corner." Jack said. 

We continue to walk to the Cafe. We walked in and the bells rang causing everyone to look at us at the doorway. we went and got a booth by a fireplace and by the time we get there Jacks nose is bright red and he's shivering. I went and sat down next to him and gave him his jacket. The waitress came and we ordered two hot chocolates with marshmallows. I then began to cuddle with him at the booth and try to warm him up while we both drank our hot chocolate.

_________________________________________________

Heyy guyzzzz I hope y'all enjoy this imagine!!!! I'll update as soon as I can cause you guyz know I love writing these and making you guyz happy! Anyways I love you guyz and will update soon! <3 :P