My Sleepy Baby

Nash Grier

Your POV

Nash was really hungry since we hadn't ate anything all morning so I went downstairs to make him some chicken enchiladas, my specialty. Me and Nash have been together for 5 months now and its been good every step of the way. I finished cooking the enchiladas and took them upstairs into the bedroom.

"Baby here's the-" I stopped myself as soon as I seen that he was asleep. I went to the bedside table and got my phone off the charger and pulled up my camera. I took a pic of Nash sleeping and it was so cute!

I posted it on Facebook, twitter, instagram, and snap chat and captioned it : awh look at my nashy poo! Love you baby! :* <3

I also posted it on all his social network sites as well and used the caption: hacked by your babe, love you baby :* <3

I then put my phone back on the side table and took the enchiladas downstairs and just sat them on the table. I went back upstairs and cuddled up with Nash. I eventually fell asleep too (pick up above).

I woke up the same time Nash did. We woke up to the sounds of our phones going off with notifications. He got his phone and then looked at me.

"Babe, what did you do?" he asked questionably.

I then noticed that I was smiling really big so I quickly wiped it off my face and tried to act serious.

"What do you mean baby? I didn't do anything." I said trying to be as serious as possible.

He looked at me with a thinking face then opened up the notifications. I slowly got up off the bed and began inching my way closer and closer to the door.

"Where do you think your going missy? Get back here!"

I went and sat on the bed slowly and waited for Nash to pull up the picture that I posted earlier. As they were loading I hugged him really tight and told him I loved him and told him that he was really cute when he was asleep. The pictures loaded and his eyes got really big. I looked at him with big eyes and was wondering what he was gonna say next... needless to say I never found out...

I was tackled to the floor by Nash and he was laughing.

"Well, I guess I now know better than to go to sleep and leave my phone out like that huh?" He said laughing.

I laughed at him and said "Yea, but you really do look really cute when your asleep though!"

He pecked me on the lips and said "Just remember the next time your asleep babe." He said winking at me getting up off of me.

We went downstairs and I reheated the Chicken Enchiladas and we ate and went in the living room and watched Netflix for the rest of the night...until i was the first one to go to sleep watching Netflix.....

"Payback time!" Nash whisper yelled with a devious grin on his face.

____________________________________________________________

A/N : Hey guys!!!! I hope you enjoy this. I will be making alot more of these. If you would like one comment or DM me. Vote if you liked it, comment if you want one and if you know anyone who would like to read this or for me to make one then share this story with them :) thank you guys! LOVE YOU!!!