Meeting Your Internet Boyfriend

Gilinsky
I had just got off the plane at the airport in Nebraska. I was here to meet with my internet boyfriend. His name is Jack Gilinsky. We've been talking for about 5 months and we both were beyond ready to see each other so he invited me to his house in Nebraska. We had facetimed, texted, and skyped throughout these months. I gladly took the offer and found out the next flight leaving from Chicago and going to Nebraska. I was on my way to the luggage carousel to get my bag. I had packed enough to stay for a week. Jack never told me where we were supposed to meet but I had guessed maybe to go down the escalator to the first floor and hopefully he would be at the bottom waiting for me. I walked a couple yards to the escalator which was way over crowded. I finally got on and went down. I kept looking around for a sign with my name on it but still didn't see it. I started to walk to the bathroom so I could freshen up. All of a sudden someone grabbed me by my hips and pulled me into their chest and hugged me really tight. I started to freak out since I didn't know who it was.

"Let me go creep!" I yelled.

The person turned me around and said "Hey! I'm not a creep, I'm your lova." I then recognized that handsome face. My eyes grew big and tears started to build up. I squeezed him so hard and I didn't want to let go for I felt he would disappear if I let him go.

"Surprise baby." He whispered into my ear.

"I love you so soo much oh my gosh, I thought you weren't coming!" I whispered back to him.

"Well I would never miss this day, the day I finally get to see my beautiful, gorgeous angel! I wouldn't miss it for the world and definitely wouldn't leave you hanging here all alone." He said kissing my forehead.

I moved my head upwards and made it to where he was kissing my lips. We kissed so passionately and long and I didn't want it to end.

After about a minute of just kissing we stopped kissing and just stared into each others eyes.

"Common baby, we'll go to my house and get you all settled in. OH! Before I forget to tell you, I have a roommate named jack as well haha but his last name is Johnson so we call him Johnson and everyone calls me Gilinsky." He said.

I laughed and said OK. I went to grab my bags but got swooped up.

"Ahhhh!" I yelled laughing. I quickly covered my mouth and laughed harder.

"Get on my back baby, I'll get your bags and piggy back you!" He said.

I said OK and he got into a squat position so I could get up there since I was about a foot shorter than him. I got out my phone and took snap chats and pictures of us. It was a blast walking to his car.

"I've only been with him for 15 minutes and its already going way better than imagined." I thought to myself.

We finally got back to his car and he put me down and opened the door so I could get in. I got in and buckled up as he put my suitcase in the trunk.

Jacks POV

Today I was going to finally meet my internet girlfriend face to face! I was so happy and excited and anxious and nervous... What if she doesn't like me? What if I'm not all that she wantsThese questions raced through my head and I just couldn't seem to get the subject off my mind. I finally got dressed, ate some breakfast, and drove to the airport to pick her up. I got there right on time.  I decided that I would surprise her so I instead of waiting with a sign like everyone else did, I kinda slinked off to the side and stood waiting for her. She came down the escalator and she looked so beautiful. My heart skipped a beat. Then as she looked around she began to look a little disappointed, I didn't like that part. I started to walk towards the restrooms cause that was where she began to walk towards. I stood by the bathrooms and waited. She started to walk towards the bathroom door and I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me.

"Let me go creep!" she yelled at me.

"Hey, im not a creep, im your lova!" I said to her laughing.

She eventually noticed who I was and I was happy she finally didn't think I was a creep lol. The fact that she thought I wasn't going to come kinda hurt me a little bit.  I kissed her forehead and she moved up to where I was kissing her lips. Her lips were so soft and luscious and she definitely knew what she was doing. That kiss meant so much to me it wasn't funny. After we started to run short of breath we stopped kissing. I ended up giving her a piggy back ride to my car. we got there and She got in and I put her things in the car. I got in and closed my door just staring at her.

"What?" she asked laughing a little bit.

"Nothing" I said smiling.

"mhmm, sureee  you liar!" she said laughing.

"Im serious its nothing, your just so much more beautiful in person and your just great, I cant believe you like me back and your sitting in my car right now.."

I smiled so hard my face started to hurt and I could feel myself blushing really bad.  I felt the same way as well.

"Awh your so cute!!! I feel the same way, I thought you were handsome on Skype...wow, I couldn't have thought you looked better but you sure enough did. Your such a gentleman too, your so perfect and I love it! I love you Jack!"

"I love you too y/n!" he said and then passionately kissed me. Afterwards we drove to his house and I unpacked all my things at his house and properly met Jack Johnson right before he left to go to his girlfriends house. We ended up spending the day just being with each other before we went out and did anything to big so we stayed home and watched Netflix all day and cuddled and ate food (lol I had to put that in there, their gonna be snacking and munching or else its not that real...I know I would be munching if im watching movies but anyways lol). That day was so great and I couldn't wait to see what tomorrow had in store.

_________________________________________

A/N HEY GUYZZZZ!!!! I hope you guys liked this one! I made this one pretty long for you guys cause I wanted my readers to feel as if they were there cause I know I like being able to read my fanfics of others and imagine as im reading whats going on so I hope that had the same effect on you. Please do me a favor and comment if you think its good or want a cute little imagine yourself or just what you think of it. If you like it just vote on it if ya want, I understand if your lazy ( no offense btw cause that 24/7 is me, I will love a book orchapter or imagine so much and not vote on it even tho I feel as If I should because I love the work lol but anyways yea, its all up to you awesome maniacs!) I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR 24 READS! I know its not much but every little bit counts for me so yea, I love you my little maniacs!

P.S. I hope yall like that cause that's what im gonna start calling my readers lol, my little maniacs XD anywhore I love you all so very much muahhhhh :*