The Fans Find Out Your Dating

Aaron

Your POV

You and Aaron were sitting in your room watching Netflix; he was going through some of his old vines and videos and pictures of him and the guys and you. You were laying with your head in his lap as he had one hand placed on your hip. You were really focused on your favorite television show that had recently been updated to Netflix but got pulled out of your state as your phone began to repetitively go off. You roll your eyes as your rollover on your stomach to get your phone off the nightstand. You were thinking it was your best friend. If she couldn't get your attention with one text, she'd send you so many your phone wouldn't stop ringing.

Your eyebrows furrow as you see that its multiple notifications from Twitter and other social medias. People were shipping you and Aaron together. They began to tweet things like

"OTP, Aaron and Y/N"

"Aaron and Y/N are relationship goals!!!".

"Slut"

"Congratulations you guys!! Your so cute!!"

"Back off my man you nasty bitch!"

"You can do so much better than her Aaron, theres always me!"

"Is this true?!?!? Omggggg!!..."

"Yall are so cute! I love you both!!! <3"

"You guys need to do a youtube video together!!!! PLEASEEE?!?!"

Your stomach begins to get knotty and you get nervous as more and more comes up and your phone keeps vibrating. You or Aaron had not told any of the fans about you guys dating and you have tried to hide it for a while just so there was no drama within all the fandoms, groups, and social medias. You never wanted them to find out, not until you were ready for this anyways and you definitely weren't ready today. "Aaron, look at twitter, what do I do?!" Aaron opens up his twitter and looks at both of your twitters. He doesn't look nervous or anything at all, in fact he looks really happy. He keeps scrolling through all of them.

"This is great babe! Now we can post whatever pictures we want on here and not try to hide it. We can show ourselves together as more than just 'close friends'." He says as he hugs you around your stomach with his head on your back.

You were kinda happy that you could post anything but you just didn't feel like you were ready.

"Should I say something? I don't know what to do, their repetitively blowing up my phone?!" You ask staring at everything that's popping up on twitter.

He gets a big grin on his face and says "No, it's ok, I got this."

I got a little nervous cause there was no telling what he was gonna do. You stare at him intently trying to see what he's doing by watching the expressions on his face. He has this little smile on his face and a sparkle in his eyes yet you cant tell what he's doing. Finally he looks up and smiles at you. You knew he was done so you reacht for your phone. When you sat back up from reaching over he kisses your cheek and nuzzled his head into your neck and his face into your hair making you giggle. You don't even ask him what he said, you just go straight to your twitter to look.

@aaroncarpenter: So happy and excited rn!!! Thank all of you guys so much for being so nice, sweet and congratulating my wonderful, gorgeous girlfriend in our relationship, it really means a lot! I love you guys!

I look at Aaron and smile and then turn around and attack his face with kisses while he just laughs at me. Im so lucky to have him as my boyfriend, he just doesn't know. :)

_______________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Im back! I hope you liked this one an it was cute enough for you guys, I missed you guys! I hope yall have a Happy Thanksgiving BTW!!! <3 All the love peeps.