Chapter 29

Rocky comes out of the bathroom.

"Rocky Mark!" I jump up from the couch and run into his arms.

"Lauren!"He says and wraps his arms around me.

I hug him tightly and he kisses my forehead.

"Ten minutes until showtime," Mark tells us through the crack in the door.

"I can't wait to see my first R5 concert," I say still in Rocky's arms.

"I can't wait to see your face front row in front of me while I sing every song to you," he says and walks to the vanity area.

I turn to Hannah and give her the "oh my gosh the feels are hitting me" look. She nods and motions for me to sit next to her.

"We really gotta get to backstage for the huddle. You guys coming?" Ross asks Hannah and I.

"Yes!" Hannah and I practically jump out of our seats.

____________________________________
Rocky's POV:

The show starts in 5 minutes. The rest of the gang is hanging out in Rydel's dressing room.

This venue is dope, usually we don't all get rooms or share rooms. It's usually all of us in one or two.

Lauren is sitting on the couch on her phone, and I am looking in the mirror at my outfit.

Actually, I'm looking at Lauren through the mirror, let's be real.

"You're so cute," I say and she looks up from her phone.

She blushes and says, "you look so hot."

Her eyes go wide as she realizes she said that out loud.

She bites her lip and looks down.

I love how she says what she's thinking, even if it's on accident.

"Is that so?" I say walking over to her.

I sit down next to her and put her legs on top of me.

She smiles.

That smile drives me insane, I can't help myself.

I lean in closer to her and kiss her, but not like I usually do.

The kiss was deep and passionate, without being sloppy. There was no tongue, just a simple, intimate kiss. The kind of kisses I live for. The kind of kisses I love.

What broke us apart was something I never expected.

My heart stopped, everything moved in slow motion. Lauren's cheeks went bright red. Riker stood there in the doorway, his eyes showing disbelief, and his face showing anger.

He storms away before anything else can be said, Lauren and me left speechless.

"I should go calm him down," I sighed, advising she stays put.

I made my way down the hall, taking a guess at which room he's barricaded himself in.

I open the door labeled "Ryland", only finding Ross and Hannah hardcore making out on the small couch in the corner. They pull apart the instant they see me.

"Oh, uh, hey Rocky," Ross smiles awkwardly, running his fingers through his messy hair.

"We were just-" Hannah starts.

"I know what you guys are doing," I interrupt, "Where is Riker?"

Hannah looks up at Ross for a moment. She's laying on her back, with Ross looking down at her.