Chapter 2

"Get dressed. The 5sos guys are throwing a beginning of the tour party in their suite we need to go." Krista tugs on my arm and I reluctantly get up.

"This better be a damn good party." I say walking to my closet I notice she's dressed and a floral romper type thing. That gives me a hint on what to wear

"I'm sure it will be now get moving you get 15 minutes. I already picked out your outfit it's in the bathroom." I get pushed into the bathroom and see a black skater dress with a sweetheart neckline and lace on the top along with some pumps that have an ankle strap.

I throw it on, fix up what's left of my stage makeup and comb my hair.

"Finally you took forever" she grabs my hand and drags me out the door.  "I was in there a maximum of 5 minutes."

"Well 5 minutes is a lifetime when there's cute boys involved."

We get to the suite and I can already hear the music pounding through the walls. Krista knocks on the door and it's opened by some dude with colored hair and an eyebrow piercing.

"What's up ladies? Your looking nice tonight. Are you here to join the party?" He asks revealing an Australian accent.

"Yes we were hoping to. I'm Krista and this is Mack we work for Bonnie."

"Well the rooms at capacity but we can squeeze 2 more in. The names Michael. I play guitar in the band 5 Seconds of Summer." He pulls the door open more and motions for us to come in.

"Nice hair by the way. I've never tried that color." He says to me as I walk by.

"Thanks yours isn't to bad either." He nods and disappears into the crowd of people.  

I turn around and Krista has disappeared also. Great now what am I supposed to do.

"Mack, hey Mack." I hear a deep voice calling my name. I look over by the bar and see that underwear guy from earlier waving me over. Next to him is a tall blonde boy and a girl I recognize as Mandy. One of the sluttiest girls you will ever meet.

"Hey Calum right?" I ask once I'm standing in front of him.

"Yeah. You looked a bit lost so I thought I'd do you a favor and help you not look like a loner."

"Well thanks." I sarcastically reply.

"No problem. This is Luke he's another co-writer of the underwear song." He points at the blonde next to him who gives him a strange look.

"Its an inside thing. I'm Mackaelah but most people call me Mack. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Mack. Now I'm going to try and find Michael. I'll see you later."

I wave as he disappears into the crowd. "Cal lets go dance. I can show you my signature moves." A whiny voice shrieks.

"No thanks Mandy. There's to many people. Maybe later."

"Ok" she winks and walks over to a tall guy with curly hair. I see her start to flirt with him.

"All I have to say is eww. She flirts with anything that moves." I say in disgust.

"You know her?" Calum asks taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah she's a dancer like me."

"Ah. So Mack tell me about yourself where your from your favorite color and all that jazz."

"I'm Mack. 19. I'm from Seattle like Bonnie. My favorite color is yellow. And I love to dance. What about you?"

"I'm Calum. Also 19. I'm from Sydney. My fave color is blue. And I enjoy playing bass."

"You play bass? I feel bassists are the most under appreciated musicians."

"THANK YOU! Some one finally gets it. Like I'm the backbone of the band. Yet Luke and Mikey get the attention for their cool skills."

"Well I see your importance without you the music would feel empty."

"I like you. Now I've been very rude and have not offered you a drink. Would you like one."

"Sure do you have Vodka?"

"Really?"

"Go big or go home." He laughs and pours me a drink.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

An hour later I find myself tipsy and dancing with Calum, Krista, and a guy that was introduced as Ashton.

"I'm gonna get another drink I'll be right back." I yell to Krista and try and find my way out of the crowd. I push past Mandy who's grinding on a wasted Luke who will be sorry in the morning.

I find the drinks and open a beer taking a big gulp. Ah that feels good. I haven't drank this much in a while.

"Hey." I turn and see Michael walking towards me.

"Oh hi Michael what's up?"

"Have you seen any of my bandmates?"

"Uh yeah. Luke is dancing with a slut and Calum and Ashton are dancing with my friend."

"Is she really a slut or are you jealous." He teases.

"Yeah no. She is very slutty. You might want to go stop that before something happens cause he was wasted."

"I'm on it." He hurriedly rushes through the crowd to save his best friend.

I finish my drink and join the others in the crowd dancing to some top 40 song. This tour is gonna be good.