Phan imagine: Shattered glass#2

Your eyes flickered up to see your best friend; Phil. 'Y/N...' He whispered. You couldn't look him in the eye. It was too painful, too much. You were so done with this. Done with all of it. What was the point? Just gonna get hurt again right? Just after building back up somebody's gonna come and smash you down. Again and again and again, if Its going to happen so much might as well not go through with it, right?
Your thoughts were interrupted by a soft hand around your shoulder, pulling you in for a hug. You didn't stop the hand; it's been so long that you have had human interaction. You needed this. Out of nowhere you burst into a million years as you pull Phil close to you, his arms tightening around you as you let all of it out.
Once you had calmed down Phil pulled away and looked into your eyes 'Y/N, you need to talk to Dan'
'I don't need to do anything' your tone was cold and flat. 'That's true. I can't force you' Phil sighed. This pulled your heart strings a little. He wasn't just going to give up like that, was he? ' But I can always try to convince you' he smiled. That smile. Perfect white teeth and a small pink tongue in between them. It always made you smile, but not today. You can't even remember the last time you've smiled. You felt his warm fingers on your wrists 'Y/N..' He whispered again as his fingers traced your scars. You winced as he went over fresh ones. 'Oh my god I'm so sorry' his voice cracked as you looked at him. His eyes were full of tears. 'Phil, why are you crying?' You choked out. 'I don't like it when your sad or when you hurt yourself' he whimpered. 'This isn't you Y/N'
'Well it's what I am now'
'No it's not, at least it doesn't have to be' his velvet finger pushed the hair out of your face so that you could look at him. 'Y/N. Please. Talk to Dan. He hasn't been doing that well either.'
'That well? He seemed perfectly fine in his new video' you scowled, your tone back the cold usual. 'That was acting Y/N. He just doesn't want his subscribers worrying. Plus some of them already have some ideas since they haven't seen you in a long time'
'Well they better get used to it'
'Y/N, your not saying this'
'Of course I'm not. I don't know why I said that. Don't question it it's something I said why do you have to question it? Is everything I say something to question? Why does everyone have to question every single fucking little thing that I say? I'm a human too and it's not like you have the right to judge me. I am like anyone else and I don't see you judging what they say.'
Phil was silent.
'Sorry... Kinda went over board'
'It's fine Y/N, I mean you had to get it out right?'
'Yeah..' You sniffle as tears begin to prick your eyes again.
You felt Phil stand up as you looked up. His hand was out towards you.
'Lets go talk to Dan, okay?'
'Okay'