In the Beginning

You laughed as the whitet beside you joked lightly as you both walked down the high school hallway to your lockers.

"BAM IT HIT HIM!" He exclaimed, "Square in his smug face."

You laughed lightly as you stopped before your locker, putting the code in and hitting it lightly. You stepped back and watched it spring open.

"Jack this is the reason you and Bunny can never get along." You said teasingly, taking a few books out and putting some back.

Jack leaned against his locker letting out a dismissing sound at the thought of being friends with that kangaroo.

"Well you'll have to be friends since he's my boyfriend now." You said lightly as you closed you locker and peeked up at Jack.

He looked shocked and seem to slip against his locker almost falling.

You turned to him, smiling lightly.

"It shouldn't be that much of a shock he told me he talked to you."

Jack thought back to the last time he and Edward Aster Bunnymund last talked. He recalled him asking for dating advice and laughing at him before helping him out.

"BUT HE NEVER SAID IT WAS FOR YOU!" He burst out much louder than he meant it to be.

You frowned lightly, before looking over his shoulder a bit and seeing a tall blue haired figure walk toward the two of you.

A smile was plastered to his face and he seemingly ignored the tension between you two as he walked past Jack and wrapped his arm around your shoulder pulling you into his side.

"Aye Shelia, how was your day?" He asked with his Australian accent strong and sent shivers down your spine.

You smiled up at him, almost totally ignoring Jack's existence.

"It was fun, Jack was telling me about your Easter weekend last year." You laughed softly to yourself.

Bunnymund's face scrunched a little before he let it go and kissed the top of your head.

Jack looked on, his gaze darkening just a bit before it flashed back to normal.

"Well I can see I'm a odd third wheel, I'll get going."

You nodded and smiled in his directiom, missing the shadow his eyes now held.

"See you tomorrow Jack, make sure you do Mrs. Oddfields homework." You say brightly before turning back to Bunnymund.

Jack turns and leaves, a slightly colder air surrounding him.