Marriage but more like Sex contract

Pag mayaman ka lahat ng sabihin ng parents mo kailangan mong sundin. Pag mayaman ka lahat ng gusto mo makukuha mo.

See, theres a disadvantage and advantage, of being a "rich kid".

Im the rich kid that have to listen to my parents command. Im like a robot thats program to do anything that my parents says.

Just kidding

But serious now ,

Im the type of rich kid that listen to my "parents" if i pleases to .

Im no brat nor bitch, just the normal kid .

But one day everything changed when my parents request something that I would never thought they would request .

They want me to be married to a "dude"

Sadly, I fell in love with the "dude" along the way .

The sad part is the dude hate me , despite , disgust etc . And his not capable of loving me back due to his current "girlfriend".

You guys heard it right, my oh-so-hot-husband ay merong kabit.

What hurts is I cannot leave him because of the situation im in or more like my families situation. And the word Love .

Ganito ba talaga pag in love you'll still stay even though the person you "thought" will bring you happiness is letting you experience hell instead of love .

Yet, its not just the hell that I experience but PLEASURE .. GOOD PLEASURE that will send you in cloud 9 .

Not pleasure "love" but pleasure "fuck" .

Masakit as in super to get fuck by the person you love that scream the name of the mistress while fucking u. Thats a big slap !!!

Masakit din na he ignores me. Im more like a stranger to him.

Masakit yung ikaw yung asawa pero tinatanaw mo lang siya mula sa malayo .

... Masakit yung ikaw yung asawa but u dont have any god damn right.

Some people, pity on me because of the situation . Cant blame them ,because i feel the same way . I pity myself too .

Tao rin ako nasasaktan, nagsasawa , may limitations ......

When i think its too much , I will let go and go on without him .

What surprise me is I know for a fact that I'm not capable of the phrase "falling in love " .

Just .....how ? when ? why ? what ? ...

Too many questions ....

No answers yet ..

ChicaStarbucksGirl presenting a love story that proves " Love can make the smartest person , dumb and Strongest ,weak .

A love story that will turn u on , send u in the edge of your seats , leave you hanging every chapter , make u feel butterflies in your belly .

"Marriage but more like Sex contract "