Chapter 7

I cant believe he just fucked me in the ass then he cummed hard and it was a lot. My only concern is I feel like I'm just his bed warmer and the next thing I know his with his current ugly girlfriend, well not necessarily ugly but still. I took a  deep breath and got dress but I have to admit that kitchen sex is actually hot. 

I never thought that I would say this but I think Xavier is sweet, I could just gag by hearing myself. That kitchen sex was kinda sweet just kinda. After that kitchen sex we slept, I woke up and found a note on the night stand. 

Thanks !

See ya,

Yup! Definetly felt like a prostitute, right there. Seriously !? who says 'thanks' after sex and due to the fact that were freaking married! Basically my life is a huge mess right now because my 'husband' or more like fubu just ditched and second I'm bored and its 6pm right now, I slept all day. I'm a pig, I swear. Well, that was freaking random. 

Then as if on cue my phone ring.  I checked the caller and it happens to be my best friend. ' What the hell does she needs from me now ? '  I thought as I slide  answer.

"You need to go to the club with me ! " She shout, I cringe. Why the heck on earth does she need to shout ? 

"Well. hello to you too " I said while rolling my eyes 

"Missy dont you dare roll your eyes on me " She snapped. Wait how ? I said  widdening my eyes

"Tsk. seriously Rae stop being so innocent, you're not a virgin anymore" I blushed what does that have to do of me not being a virgin 

"Well, what the heck on earth does that have to do of me not being a virgin ?" i said as i pinch the bridge of my nose "You know what ignore that question. Anyway, why do you want to go to the club, ha? " I said as I open my laptop and check on my mails. 

"Well, I'm on the couch right now and eating a 1 gallon of ice cream and watching some chick flicks and by tomorrow I will be a fat ass and I dont want to happen so I want both of us to go to the club and have some fun so I can distract myself from getting fat " 

"Do I give a shit if you get fat? No. " I said while scrolling down through my emails and continued " and I'm just basically gonna accompany you ? No. Jenna I'm not gonna be your thrid wheel tonight. No way in hell and just to remind I'm married" 

"Yeah, Me and Zac Efronn have a baby " I could just sense her rolling her eyes right now and sarcasm was presnt to her tone. " You are not married at all, you're husband treat you like shit " Yup she knows the story of my life . She took a deep breath and said " Rae just go with me tonight alright and you're not gonna be a third wheel because you're gonna find yourself a flavor of the night and I havent sex for 1 week now. " 

"Well someone is thirsty " I smirked and took a deep breath as well " Ok fine I'll come with you and I'm just doing these to keep my mind off things " 

"Aye! Aye! Captain ! Be ready at 8 I'll come and pick you up ! Dress sexy and classy  and just a little bit -- wait no and just a whole lot nasty. Kidding toooddless "  and she hung up. 

I just shook my head to that. Well, she my only trustworthy friend. I chuckled. 

I have basically 2 hours and half to kill. I decided to go to  the mall to kill the time and probably shop around for some new dresses and I might as well look for a dress tonight. 

I went throught the boutiques the I usually go to and I'm about to enter top shop to get some high waisted short but i stopped on my tracks when I see two figure standing by the cashier, those two figures just happen to be my husband and the mistress. 

Mentally I shut down, seeing them laughing and his hand around her waist, those hand were the hands that I gripped my hair while I sucked the life out him and those were the hand that gave me pleasure. I'm not gonna deny the fact that I'm jealous but as I look at them they look so good together , smiling, laughing, teasing each other and all that, it pained me even more.

Have I ruin such a relationship ? am I gonna wake up every knowing that I ruin a relationship that could have a happy ending if I just step out of the picture ? 

This thoughts are driving me insane, I need to loosen up. As far as I know; me trying to work this relationhit was done. So what the hell am I thinking ? I should stop and let things unfold, not think deeper about the scenario around me. Well, you know what I'm gonna get laid tonight in the club. 

I went home since I bought a dress that would surely capture the specimen of hot guys. 

Just wait.... THE WIFE IS GONNA GET LAID TONIGHT ! 

LOOSEN UP AND LIVE FREE, for tonight ! Oh this is gonna be fun 

A/N: Hey ! I now its lame but wait for the next chapter and I didnt bother editing it because I dont want you guys to be waiting and thank you for reading and voting, I really appreciate it ! 

If you want to ask me anything just go to my ASK.fm (santiagoshaina) THANKS !