Chapter 6

Nagising na lang ako ng tinawag na ako ng kalikasan, gotta squueze the lemon pero nagulat ako ng pagmulat ng mata ko ay isang well toned chest agad ang bumungad sa akin. Memory from last night came rushing back on me. I also notice that he wrapped his arm on me.

Oh, Xzavier please dont do that gestures on me because I might suddenly just grab that long massive cock of your and suck the life out of it. 

 Wait, what the hell did I just thought about ? Did ii really just said that  ? Errr.. I'm turning into a freaking pervert. Stop, Rae get a hold of yourself. I took a deep breath and try to wiggle out of hold, luckily he just stirred and flip to the other side. 

I quickly stood up carefully to not make sound so I wont wake the beast up. I made my way to his bathroom naked. I did my business and after that I look myself in the mirror and asked myself.

' Was last night a mistake and why did I sound like a clingy wfe ? and where the hell on earth did the 'giving a chance marriage' come from ? I never thought of giving this marriage a chance. I'm confused as hell but you know what let just see what the sexy beast have to say.' 

I grab a robe on the back of the door and as I was on my way out I bump into Xzavier. I thought he was still sleeping.

"Well err.. good morning" I said in a very akward tone, what the hell am I suppose to say after all the happening last night. 

He just nod, Of course he will just nod. Rude 

Then i just notice that his wrap a towel around his waist and I could perfectly see his abs and that deep V-Line of his could he get any hotter ?  Whats up with these pervert thoughts Rae ? 

"Like what you see ?" Xzavier said with a smirk plastered on his sexy face. 

"Dream on, bastard" I said the look away and head to the door to get out of his room which was filled with the scent of his sexy smell. Natural smell is always the best, I swear. 

"Correction its sexy bastard'' He said then head towards his bathroom. 

I quickly went to my room and showered all the ehem the uhm you know from last night. After that I just quickly put on a tank top and maong shorts. i went down stairs to prepare myself some breakfast. No way on earth I would fix that manipulating bastard a breakfast. Manigas siya.  

Nagluluto ako ng fried rice when I suddenly felt an arms wrap around my waist whick cause me to jump a little and also yelp. 

"Oh, Rae aren't you jumpy? " He said sending chills on my spine and whispering those to my ears just made me moist and by the way him being shirtless isnt helping either. 

"Can you please you effin' arms off me ? "  I said as i wiggle out of his arms 

"No can do until you make me some breakfast" he then give me some butterfly kisses on my neck whick cause me to moan. i felt him smirk and his hard cock on my ass. 

Its so funny how we act that we didnt have a arguement last night or did he just forget because I gave him a wild sex. I'm not if that so because I enjoyed it too, so much and I wouldnt mind doing it with him again. I just need to make sure that i'm not the whose gonna end up crying or talunan because he still loves someone and I could careless. Its all about the sex or is it  ? 

"You're moan just give me a hard on" He press his cock on my ass harder while nibbling on my neck "Do you feel that ? "  

"Ohhh, yess" I respond and i immediately turn off the stove. 

His hand slid down on my shorts and unbottoning it. The next thing I know his finger fucking me hard in the kitchen . 

"Ohh Yesss just like that, right there" I moan his still behind me and kissing my neck, his other hand slid into my tank top and find its way to my breast.  He tugged on my nipple which cause me to moan hard and press his hand harder on wet hole. 

"Yes harder please" I said then he suddenly increase the speed which highten me to my orgasm. 

"AHH! AHH! AHH! Im close just continue pumping to those fingers of your to my vagina! YESS, YESS ! " and i come 

He didnt give me time to recover to that hard orgasm, he lift me up the counter. he romove his sweat pants which was hanging low on his hip as soon as he remove his sweat pants . The beast just sprung open. 

"I'm gonna fuck you hard and you better not come till i tell you so, do u understand ? "  He whispered huskily on my ear. 

I just moan in response the next thing he did just flip the shit out of me. Urghh I never tried this before but it feels so damn good. 

A/N : No edit. Excuse the grammar error.