Kayla Meets Sneak Attack

A/N: I'm forgot the say, I don't own Girl Meets World or Boy Meets World, I only own Mike and Kayla... some other characters that you guys don't know. Some on the chapters won't meet the actual script to the show. Then again it's in Kayla's POV

I sat at the table eating my breakfast when all of a sudden dad came out with shaving cream on his face.

"Hey honey, what's for breakfast?" Dad asked mum.

"Hey honey, what's for breakfast?" Auggie came out after dad and copied him.

"Aw, it looks like Auggie's trying to be Daddy's little man" Mum said.

"Yes, so come over here and give Papa a smooch" Auggie said and walked over to mum.

"Oh yeah, come over here and give Papa a smooch" Where the hell is Auggie getting this from... dad of course duh.

"No, I am in the middle of a case, I have to be at the courthouse early and I really can't have shaving cream... (Auggie and Cory get shaving cream on Topanga's cheeks) All over my face" Mum said.

"Nice Job" Auggie shakes dads hand.

"Pleasure doing business with you" While dad and Auggie wipe the cream off of their faces, the intercom buzzed.

"Maya"

"Farkle" After Farkle introduced himself, Riley comes out and points to the intercom.

"Those are my friends. (Hops down a step) I love my friends. (Hops down a step) It's a sunny day. (Walks over to the intercom) I love a sunny day. I love my friends. (Intercom buzzes) I love my family. I love a sunny day. (Hugs Cory) I even love going to school. (Sits down)" Riley said.

"Riles, those are my friends too... and you're freaking me out" I told my twin sister.

"Okay, what's going on with her?" Dad asked.

"I'm in a good mood" Maya started snapping her fingers. "This life thing? I think I got it down" Maya finished, Maya and Farkle entered.

"Maya oatmeal" Mum said.

"No thanks Mrs. Matthews" Maya politely declined, bad choice.

"Oh I'm wasn't asking" Mum told Maya.

"Yeow" Maya walked over to the table.

"Farkle, you too" Mum told Farkle. He closed the door and walked over.

"Thank you. But my mother already made me eggs, home fries, wheat toast, marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star" Farkle said. I'm super jelly now.

"I'm going to the Farkle's. Who's with me?!" Auggie exclaimed.

"Sit down. Eat it, please" Mum told Auggie.

"But it's still... this" Auggie started playing with his oatmeal. I for one love oatmeal.

"Hey Auggie, guess what? It's Googly time" Dad said.

"And I'm out" I finished my oatmeal and picked up my bag and ran out. I got my phone out and texted Mike to meet me at the Subway.

~/~

"Why did you want to meet here?" Mike asked me as he walked up to me.

"Because my family including Maya and Farkle are watching Mr. Googly" I told him.

"What? You don't like Mr. Googly?" Mike looked hurt.

"No it's not that. I'm just not in the mood today" I told him.