Chapter 2

Hey guys!! Ok so once this story hits 100 reads, i'll update one a week :)

GET READING :D

Cybele P.o.v

I was standing alone on the tallest cliff on the whole island, looking out at the ocean. The green grass waved around me and the trees behind me, whispered in a language only known to them. I sat down and hung my feet over the edge. Raj had taken my advice and gone on the hunt for a female, quite reluctantly may I add. I know that he feels bad that I am alone in this world.

As the breeze stopped I remembered how I met Raj.

I opened my eyes only to slam them shut again because of the stinging sensation and bright light. I reached up to rub my eyes, when something fell from my hands onto my face. I rolled my head to the side and felt something warm and soft against the side of my face. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was on a beach.

I slowly sat up and looked around me, seeing that I was deserted on the beach. I lifted my hand to block out the sunlight that was beaming right into my eyes. I scrambled to my feet and walked slowly along the beach.

I saw an orange lump in the distance on the beach and as I approached it, I heard whimpering. It wasn’t until I was standing next to it I realised it was a tiger cub.

I slowly swung my feet back and forth. A gentle breeze lifted my hair up and the smell of wilderness filled my nose. My sense were extremely sensitive. I could hear for long distances, smell the slightest change in the wind and see long distances.

I stood up and the breeze intensified making my loose hair blow behind me like a cape.

Luke P.o.v

James was sitting on his suit case, Skip was passed out on the floor, Beau was hyped up on caffeine, Jai was texting Arianna and I was leaning against the wall. We were waiting for our cab to come and pick us up. We were trapped in the lobby of the hotel because of all the girls outside.

“How lucky are we?” I randomly pipped up all heads snapped to me and Skip let out a loud snore.

“Pretty damn lucky! If only Louis Tomlinson would follow me on twitter!” Beau exclaimed before doing a handstand.

“Cabs here!” Jai exclaimed quickly shoving his phone in his pocket and picking up his suit case. We all followed his actions and Beau woke a pissed Skip. We waved at our fans and smiled widely before we placed our suit cases in the boot and climbed into the cab.

“I’m excited!” Beau exclaimed.

“To finally get laid!” I yelled back and he slapped me over the head.

“Next time bro, we won’t be in a car.” Beau glared at me and started a conversation with James. I put my head phones in and blocked the entire outside world out.

“LLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!” Beau’s screaming woke me up. I looked around trying to get a grip on my surroundings.

“Where am i?” I asked sitting up on the white sheets.

“You fell asleep in the cab on the way here and when we tried to wake you up, you almost punched Skip so we carefully carried you in side.” And he walked over to the mini fridge. “This place is shit! No alcohol!” he muttered before walking out of the bedroom.

I climbed out of the bed and walked over to the nice bath room and started the shower.

James P.o.v

“And I will always love you.” Luke finished singing and we all clapped making him blush. I wish I could sing like that.

“I’ll be back.” I say before running off to the bathroom. Once I was done I walked out and saw that Beau was talking to some random brunet who was blushing furiously. I wanted to reach out and tell her that he only wanted one night, nothing more.

I looked at the ground before I walked over to where the rest of the guys were chilling on a small lounge.

“Anyone want a movie night in my room?” I asked and they all jumped up.

“I’ll bring the drinks.” Jai said with a wink making Luke roll his eyes. We knew that Jai was going to steal from Beaus secret stash.

“Just don’t get caught!” I called after him and he gave me thumbs up.

“What movie?” Skip asked and I grinned evilly.

“The Possession.”

Cybele P.o.v

I couldn’t remember my name let alone who I was but there was something nagging the back of my mind demanding my attention but for the love of me, I couldn’t conjure up the thought.

I placed my head in my hands and took deep breaths when a gentle purr interrupted my thoughts. I climbed down from my sleeping branch.

“Wow.” I whispered. Raj stood next to another tiger who was looking at me cautiously. “You did well Ra.” I reached my hand out to him and he placed his huge head inside my palm. The female didn’t look happy at this action but I ignored it. “It’s going to storm soon. And bad.” I said climbing back up to my nest. I started to get ready for the storm that I could sense building.