chapter 4

Kayla's POV

-So like I Dont lime tameashe is just a straight bitch like foreal, I think we should fight her after school-

Kayla's friends: cool we down!

~after school~

Kayla: Tamea stop, The fuck you running for.

Tamea's POV

-well I know something is up now because why is there a group of girls with her?? I barley know them!!-

Tamea: what do you want huh?

Kayla: I wanna fight you!!

Kayla's friends: well we wanna fight you to!

-then outta no where comes two boys-

Boys: Damn Robert Cuzzin bout to get jumped but y'all can't fight only kayla can!

-then they all walk away calling me a names like, punk,bitch,whore,how,and slut! I wonder what I've done to deserve this its not right I Dont wanna be bullied

~well now I am just going to go home!! So Iam on my way home And I start crying "why does my life have to be so hard!!" Now I should have know it was time to tell someone but I can't because I Dont know how they are going to take it in~

Tamea: Hi mommy hi E

Mom: I got a call from your teacher saying you got into a fight??

Tamea: No I didn't the girls tried to jump me!!!

Mom:go get the belt cause I Dont belvie that and she said u started it!!

~First of all we all know that she started this whole thing though I never even said anything to them about fighting~

-well I got the belt and my butt is out while I stand against the wall-

Mom: *whip* Next time when *whip* you are about to fight you tell *whip×4* someone instead*whip* of taking it in *whip* your own hands *whip ×5*

mom: Now get out and go do your homework!

~ I walk away pulling my pants up whipping my face, Why did she neat me I did not a thing!!

~well after I do my homework I go down stairs and see my cousin The as he laughs over and over at me so I smacked him~

Mom: I'll be right back Dont touch that blue bag in there!!

~so after she leaves me and my Cuzzin Tre (Trey without the Y)
Start fighting until his friends poped up at the window~

Friends:"you coming out yo??

Tre:nah I can't till my aunt get back.

~so I go to the blue bag out inside I see cut-co knifes so I pull one out-

The: I am telling put it back

~so I put it back in just the way it was and close the bag just in time so that's when my mom came back in.

Mom:who was in that blue bag??

Everyone: Tamea!!!!!

Mom: well you Dont get ice-cream and dounuts come on Tre!!

~to me that was so not fair because he's a boy and he hit me~