VenturianTale 2M Subs Special Video Reaction! (Random Fandom #2)

Alright, 2 hours ago I was just checking the VT channel cause I don't know what to watch on YouTube and on that time, 2 minutes ago with 238 views I saw that they already uploaded the 2M Subs Special Vid! I was like, "AMG" and then watched through the whole damn thing! So I'll try to recall my reactions and yeah!

So first off, first seconds in the video and I'm dying from laughter! That kid with the braces, OH MY GOG I CAN'T- PFFFT! I wanna see the kid's face when he finds out about this!

Then off to the questions! Like, my gog I have so many new information about them like how Isaac got his name and their fave song genres and animes etc! Just you wait to whoever is reading a follower of mine in Quotev! I will probably add those info in the VT quiz! I shall make sure of that! And fanfics! Muahahahahahah

On to the fanvids, I think I saw Kaygirl5671 on the fanvids once again like in the 200th episode of Fallout Tale. If I would had submitted a video, I would totally say: My favorite VT moment/s are everything but the best of the best are the GMod Murder videos especially that's where Jimmy originated! He is da best!!! ^w^

And I kept going on and one with the fanvids being, "YES I LOVE YOU FOR THINKING JIMMY IS DA BEST WE'LL BE BEST FRIENDS FUREVER XDD" and what's really making me look weird is that my family is in the same room as me and they were so confused I kept laughing!

Also, that kid with the striped shirt with all the dancing? Bruh, 10 out of 10! That kid will win all dance competitions! Hah!

Oh and don't forget about the girl doing Ghostie scenes? And that one scene where Jordan is being hit with toys by his siblings!! Especially that girl's Marionette makeup was awesome!

Although I didn't like the fact that Jordan didn't do Jimmy when someone asked the siblings to do impressions of their characters...;-; that's the only thing I don't really like about the video.

But overall, 2M subs in 6 months?! Now they're getting in their half a year! That is plain amazingness! What, in the next 3 months, 3 million subs?! VT I swear you'll always be da best! Even if I almost stopped watching your videos until that video where Ghost got stuck in some dimension and then he found Spooker and had his "episodes", I literally freaked out and screamed around the room! Fangirling all over! I just hope you do more Jimmy! You already made it true for more ROBLOX, but time for ze Casket!

Thank you so much VT even if you're not reading this AT ALL but seriously, I'd never thought such siblings would totes get along like this. I just really hope the same goes to my sis and I, and even my parents! I mean, I see that you guys are really close to your parents especially Mrs. Paula Frye. I hope you make sure to continue Minecraft Tale and on to the next Tale!

Also gonna put this down here, Spencer and Sollux would be a great pair, heeheehee! Come on, Crystal2914 , you're with me on this!