The Connection of Hetalia, Homestuck and Undertale! (Random Fandom #5)

EDIT 02/27/16: more proof

I'm going to share you something about these three loving fandoms. Hetalia, Homestuck, and Undertale. Created by Crystal2914 and I.

First off, let's mark the dates of their releases. Hetalia is 2006, Homestuck is 2009, and Undertale is 2015. All of which divisible by three. The last two digits, that is.

We then divide these.

6/3 = 2
9/3 = 3
15/3 = 5

235. If you search it up, there's some event during that year. But that's not really the point here.

In the keyboard, 2 has @, 3 has #, and 5 has %.

Hetalia is about streotypical countries. We use the preposition "at" for locations like countries, for instance. "At America, At Japan, etc.". @ is read as "at".

Homestuck has tons of shipping. And we commonly use # for those ships. # is also known as the number sign, which parallels to the occurring numbers in Homestuck like 413 and 612.

Near the end of Undertale, Sans will rate you. 100% or 50%.

Their names (or at least what we mostly call them as) form an abbreviation. HTFH. It means "Hope That Fucking Helps!"

Hussie is the "Hope". Now what do Homestuckers mostly say? "HOPE Hussie doesn't kill anyone!".

Toby Fox is "That Fucking". Well, it's kinda hard to explain at the same time self-explanatory. Such as, "that fucking sans is sansational!" Or whatever.

Himapapa or Himaruya is "Helps". Hetalia has a bit of fanservice, which is like helping.

Now, what if, Himaruya (or Himapapa as we call him), Hussie, and Toby Fox planned this all out and we cracked the code?

Dundundunnnnnnnn