However long I'll stay I will always...

Bilbo woke up, Thorin was gone.
-"Fili! Hey do you know where Thorin is?"
-"Dear me! You are looking for my uncle?" Fili exclaimed.
Bilbo looked confused -"Well... Yeah? What's the problem?"
-"Kili and I saw you two yesterday, yes yes don't try, I know you know what I'm talking about." He smirked and looked at Bilbo meaningfully.
"What... Okay, I'm not even trying to understand you." Bilbo said and walked away.

"/No, no, no they couldn't have seen us. Maybe he was just kidding; yes, he was just kidding/" Bilbo thought. "But where is Thorin, I need to find him." He started smiling and heart beating faster. "My leader, my king, my Thorin, my Lover."

Suddenly Bilbo raised his head, he heard Thorin's voice: "Lads, let's go! We need to reach the mountain before Durin's day!"
"Thorin! Thorin!" Bilbo shouted and ran up to him "Thorin!"
"Oh, hey! What's going on my dear?" Thorin asked with a smile.
Bilbo smiled back. "Nothing, nothing really. Just wanted to see you."
"Thorin, Bilbo! Come now!" Dwalin shouted. "We should move forward!"
They rose to their horses' and continued their journey to Mirkwood.

While riding, Bilbo looked at Thorin so admiringly, that he almost fell off his horse. Thorin was  so, so beautiful. His dark hair shone in the sun, his strong hands held the bridle and when he smiled to Bilbo, it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen.

"What are you looking at, master burglar?" Thorin chuckled.
"No, it's nothing." Bilbo answered and smiled.

The Company has arrived to Mirkwood, but Everything wasn't right. The Forest felt... sick. ¨

"Set the ponies loose!" Gandalf commanded and looked at the Forest worried.
"Is something wrong?" Bilbo asked.
"If you ask me, everything is wrong with that Forest" Balin said. "There is something very weird."
"The Forest has been cursed." Gandalf noted. "Something moves in the shadows unseen." and he started to think.

"No, no! ORI! Not my pony! I'll need it!"