Chapter 6

Once my bed was set I went into the kitchen. There had to be a knife in here somewhere. Then I could use it as self defense...or just so I could attack him and get rid of that stupid smirk.

I opened all the draws and was about to lose hope when I got to the last one. I pulled it open and inside was a small sharp knife. 

I grabbed it. If he even tried to come near me now I would slice him up. I laughed at the thought of me trying to cut him. 

"Whats so funny?" I spun around holding the knife. My kidnapper tensed up. 

"Put the knife down." he said slowly as if I was five which just made me angrier.

"Let me go," mimicking his voice, I replied.

"Put the kinfe down." he repeated.

"Have it your way," I ran at him slashing out with the knife but he kept dodging. He grabbed my wrists and, pulling me against him, put his face down to my level. 

"Put the knife down." I shook my head. I couldn't find words whilst he was staring into my eyes like that.  He grabbed my wrist with the knife and placed the tip on his chest. 

"Fine, do it. Drive the knife straight into my heart. Kill me and leave." my hand was shaking rapidly. He was sweating. 

"Do it." he pushed a little and I could see a drop of blood on his tanned skin. 

"Kill me!" he shouted. I dropped the knife and fell to the floor. He just stood there, breathing heavily. 

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I whispered. 

He slid down the wall and sat down next to me. 

"I'm sorry for kidnapping you and I want to take you home but... I want to tell you but I can't." he looked at the floor. I felt so tired.  

Before I knew it, he picked me up. I put my arms around his neck and rested my head in the crook of his neck. 

He lay me down on his bed and tucked me in. I closed my eyes and after a few minutes I could feel his breath on my forehead and then he kissed my forehead. I kept my eyes tight shut. 

I felt the bed get heavier on the left side and I could tell he had turned the lights out. I felt his warm arm gently wrap itself around me. I fell asleep felling safe in his arms.

I was running along the beach again with my friend but I could feel the sand in between my toes and it was foggy. I heard two loud bangs. Then me and my friend were hugging. 

"if only you were her" i heard him whisper. 

"Jason,! run!" i heard and adult voice scream as there was another loud bang and another and another and another causing pain in my head.

i sat up and heard a high scream. it was coming from me. 

"Julie! Julie? It's ok its me." I had tears falling down my face. 

"That dream, why?" i turned to look at my kidnapper and saw a red mark on his jaw then I felt my knuckles aching. He rubbed his jaw. 

"I don't know. What was it?" I looked at him. He was shirtless and trouser-less. That was pure torture. 

"I can't remember. It was so clear a minute ago... Did I hit you?" he laughed and nodded.  

"Yo pack quite a punch, as well," he got up and went into the bathroom. Why couldn't I remember the dream and why was the only thing I could think about was my kidnappe'rs body. I'm such a creep. 

I got up and found a button up shirt that I swapped for the one I had been wearing. 

I went into the living room and sat on the love seat waiting for my kidnapper to finish in the bathroom. 

"Ahhhhh!" I jumped as a screaming Josh ran to me. 

"What is the matter?" he looked terrified. 

"There is a big scary spider in my room." he huffed out, brilliant I hate spiders. I grabbed a magazine and rolled it up. I held out my hand. 

"Come on." we tiptoed to his room. I saw it on the wall and it was minuscule. 

"It's there." he said pointing to it. I walked up to it. The spider wasn't even the size of a five pence, it was way smaller. I picked it up. 

"This is the smallest spider I have ever seen, don't worry. It's more scared of you then you are of it." a wave of pain went through me as I remembered my father telling me that. 

Ididn't know where to put it so I went to the bathroom and put it behind the cuboard whilst Josh ran off to get dressed. 

My kidnapper walked in without a t-shirt, just in jeans, dangerously low jeans. He smirked when he caught me staring at him. 

"Like what you see?" I rolled my eyes and collapsed on the love seat. 

He went off into the kitchen and it wasn't long till I smelt sausages. I jumped up and practically ran into the kitchen.  

"You're mighty hungry." he laughed as I came to his side sniffing the sausages. 

"Yeah, well I threw up everything yesterday." he laughed and put the sausages on pieces of bread handing me a plate once he had finished. I was almost drooling. 

I made myself eat slowly, savouring each bite. We ate in silence but I could feel my kidnapper's eye burning holes in my face. That reminded me. 

"Am I allowed to ask you your name, seeing as you know mine." he looked down at his plate thinking. He looked me in the eyes. He had really nice eyes.

"My name is Jason."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, guys! so what do you think. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had my birthday and my sister's and my mum's. What do you think about Jason's name? I was going to leave it on a cliff hanger and do 

"My name is..." 

But that seemed childish and silly. Well hoped you enjoyed x

snowy x