Chapter 9

We drove for another five minutes until we came to a huge building and parked in the huge car park.

"Your going to have to be real quick, ok?" I nodded. He opened the door and I followed suite pushing the door open and slamming it shut behind me.

Jason ran around to my side and grabbed my hand, dragging me as I stumbled after him.

We got into the mall and I couldn't help but gasp. There were people everywhere. I took a deep breath. I can't do this.

"whats wrong?" Jason looked at me as he continued to tug on my hand.

"I don't like being in crowds of lots of people." I took more deep breaths.

"Don't worry, I will hold onto you the whole time," he put an arm around my waist and we started to push through the crowd.

"When I'm sure they are not following us, we have to leave. We have to get Josh and go on a trip." I hadn't even known who he was for very long and now I was about to run away with him across the country.

"I have an idea," I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the ground floor toilets. I pushed him in the girls toilet and followed him in.

"Hold the door shut," I orrdered.

"What the he-"

"Just do it," I walked to the window and tried to open it but it was locked.

"Smash the window." I moved to take his place at the door and a look of amazement crossed his face.

"Genious," he kissed me and grabbed the bin sending it flying threw the window. It landed with a thump on the other side. Jason took my place and I climbed out landing on the tough ground.

I heard a loud bang and saw Jason flying through the window.

"RUN!" Jason pulled my arm as I heard shouts from the bathroom. We ran to the parking lot and into a new car.

"Whose car is this?" I asked warily.

"No clue," he said reaching under the steering wheel with a pair of plyers.

"So, this is turning into grand theft auto," I joked and he grinned as the car started and we sped off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I know this is a short chapter but it is a school night and I have science tomorrow and I really need to pay attention if I want to be a zoolgist. I love animals but vets put animals down so... any way I'm waffling. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter.

Snowy x