Running from love!

~Chapter 1~

"You're an outlaw running from love"

-Outlaw by Selena Gomez

________________________________

I was peacefully sleeping in my dorm in Selic High School, the one place I couldn't get away from until my eighteenth year, and I was having a really nice dream when a knock on my door woke me up. I hesitantlyleft my bed. My roommate and best friend, Kayla, wasn't here. I couldn't help but wonder where she was. I walked to the door and opened it to find my best friend there, looking horrible. Her make up was all over her face and her eyes were swollen from crying.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked her worried. She looked at me with her eyes watering again. I hugged her for a moment before closing the door behind us. She was sobbing, she couldn't even speak! We sat on the couch and I held her while she was crying.

When she was done crying after a while, I asked her again what had happened. She didn't say a thing for a while. I pushed her away gently and looked directly in her eyes.

"Tell me!" I demanded pissed. All she said was one little name that made me understand everything. That name was Luke.

-----------------------------------------------

After half an hour, she was done telling me what happened. He broke up with her after making her love him like no one else, he played her and then left her, he made her feel like trash. Everything seemed to be normal when she left to meet him this afternoon but when she went there he was a different  person. He was cold and mean and after a while he actually broke up with her because he was bored, as he said.

When they started dating, I knew what will happen. She knew it too but she wasn't going to give up on him, she thought she could change him because she loved him but she obviously couldn't. I had warned her. Love wasn't enough. He was a player. He was going to make her love him and then dump her like she never meant anything to him because he actually didn't care about anyone. He made her feel like shit. I was so mad that I couldn't stop shaking.

"I'm gonna kill him!" I finally said. "I'll make him understand that he ain't allowed to treat anyone like that!" I felt my blood boiling inside my veins.

"No! Please, don't say anything, don't do anything!" she begged but I couldn't help it. I was already making a plan inside my head.

"I'm gonna make him pay for every heart he broke. I promise! You've been running from love all of your life my precious Luke but not anymore!"

__________________________________________

It's a bit small but I wanna see how many will read it before writing more!

So what do you think? Please comment or vote so I know if you like it or not! Thnx!

Love ya! xoxo Maggie