You're mine!

~Chapter 5~

Yeah you're mine, you're mine, all the time.

All the wild is understood, it's eating me alive.

All the smiles I'd sacrifice, you got me hypnotised.

                      -You're mine by The Black Angels

_______________________________

Luke's POV

      I saw her walk away with Ashton. His hand was around her waist. Just where my hand should be. I felt my heart raise faster from the anger I felt. I was getting mad. It took me about two minutes to realise that they were gone. I hung up the phone as soon as I realised it and started going to the main door of the hall. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING? SHE JUST AGREED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND  SHE LEFT ME HERE? SHE GOT AWAY WITH ASHTON? I was feeling betrayed and mad, really really mad! I just wanted to find them as soon as possible. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS! 

    When I got to her room, I just saw the door close from inside. ARE THEY TOGETHER? IS HE INSIDE? I rested my head against the wall. Why is she doing this to me? What have I done to her? Ι hit my fist to the wall and then knocked her door. After a minute she opened a little her door and she looked outside.

      "Is he inside?" I asked her coldly but I was sure that she could see the anger in my eyes.

      "What are you talking about?" she asked.

     "If you don't know what I'm talking about, why aren't you letting me inside?" I asked her trying to calm myself but it was impossible.

      "Because." she said. I couldn't help it anymore and pushed the door open. She almost fell down but I managed to catch her in time. She took away her hand and looked at me angrily.

      "What are you doing?" she asked,put her hands on my chest and pushed me. I started walking toward her and she walked backwards to avoid me until she stuck to the wall. I came right in front of her and rested my hands on the wall next to her. One on the right side and one on the left. I looked inside her beautiful amber eyes that seemed a little scared.

      "Do not do this again! You're mine. No one else can have you. Do you understand? You're mine!" I whispered. We were to close, our breaths were mixed up! I could kiss her right now and I did. I leaned in and firmly pressed my lips on hers. At first she just stayed there frozen and then she started reciprocate the kiss. I could feel her quickly inhale pulling the air from my lungs. I pulled her closer to my body and embraced her.

Angelica's POV

    Our lips moved together like we were meant to kiss each other. The chemistry was obvious between us. We kissed till we couldn't breath anymore so we had to stop. He rested his forehead on mine and we both closed our eyes and stayed there for a long time.

       "You're mine." he whispered again, got away from me and left.

    I never felt like this in my life while kissing someone.My stomach felt weird, like a million butterflies were dancing inside. No! I can't fall for him! He must fall for me so I can break his heart like he did to a lot of girls. No! I have to forget what I felt right now. I jumped on my bed and pulled the covers above my head. Everything must go like I have already planned. I won't let any stupid feeling ruin this. I promise!

______________________________________________

Chapter 5!!! Vote and comment if you like. Love ya all!

                                                        xoxo Maggie!