Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V.

___________________

What I read in Niall and Annette's minds enraged me. I super sped to them and pulled Niall away forcefully. He got up and pushed me full force, which sent me flying. The fear in Annette's eyes was unbearable. Her eyes were pink. She's in love. But, how?

Annette's P.O.V.

_________________

I've never seen Harry so upset. I back away towards the stairs I've never seen and run up, tears falling down my face. It hurts that Harry would pull Niall and I apart like that. I ran into the room farthest away from Harry. I close the door and turn around. I see Louis. I gasp, because he scared the crap out of me. "I-I'm sorry, Lou...", I say between sobs. "What's wrong?", he asks, ignoring my apology. He pats the spot on his bed next to him and I sit. "I-it's a l-long story", I say to Lou, still crying. "I have time," he smiles. "Well.. You saw when I walked in and Harry took me to another room. He told me I was his sister. Then, I was so mad he hadn't told me sooner, so I ran off crying. I ran and ran until I bumped into him", I say. "Who?", Lou asks. "N-Niall.... Well, he hugged me and I looked into his eyes, which were red. Mine were pink... We kissed, Lou", I say as Lou looks at me in shock. "Well, then... Harry came and ripped Niall away... He looked so, so... Angry.. It was horrible. The anger in his eyes.. He hates me. I bet you do too...", I say, letting more tears fall. "No, No, I would never hate you!!", he says, pulling me into a hug.