Chapter 1

I couldn't tell who it was, because everything went black and quiet. I feel a horrible pain on my head. I open my eyes to everyone around me. I see a new face. He has light brown shaggy hair and he looks a little older than Jake and I. Maybe I landed in his arms. I put my hand on my head to feel something warm and sticky. Ew my blood. Everyone sighs with relief and smiles at me. I try to talk but no sound comes out. My throat is dry and scratchy. I point to my throat. "You lost your voice, my love", Jake says with a soothing tone. Just as he's about to hug me, someone scoops me up from behind and puts me on their lap. They cover my eyes. "Guess who?!", the voice says. "Harry?", I ask. I hear Harry's familiar laugh. He uncovers my eyes and I attack him in a hug. Then, I suddenly get very dizzy."Woah!", I say, trying to steady myself. "Don't move quickly, it will make you dizzy because of your concusion", Louis says. "Concusion?!", I ask. I've heard crap about these things. Sometimes if you get one, you have a chance if dying in your sleep. "But, how?!", I ask. "Leo caught you. Before he caught you, I was pushed by Zac and I fell and dropped you. You hit your head on the ground, then went flying. Leo caught you.", Harry says. I look at the guy with light brown hair and he smiles. "Wow, thanks!", I smile at him. "No problem", he replies. I wave my hand to tell Leo to come over here. He walks over to me & I pull him into a hug. "Thank you" I said again. He repies with a hug. Then the door bursts open. Standing there is....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Credit to: @AriannaRichards