Chapter 12

Annette's P.O.V.

__________________

I smile and put my hands on his shoulders, looking into his eyes. He puts his arms around my waste and pulls me close. I stare into his ocean blue eyes. He smiles. His lips brush against mine. I put my hands in his hair and he touches my butt as we kiss. We stop kissing after 5 short minutes. . "I love you, Niall", I say, after gasping for air. "I love you too, Babe", he says. I hear foot steps on the stairs and I turn to see all the boys walking down. "Yay!, lets go!!, I'm starving!!", I yell, jumping up and down. I run to open the door, but 2 strong arms grab me from behind. I turn my head to see Harry. I groan. "What?", I ask annoyed. "You can't go", he says. "Wait, what did you say?" I ask. I know all the boys are staring. "I said, Y.O.U. Can't G.O.!!!", he yells. "Fine!!", I yell back and run out the door. I keep running until I get to the back of the castle. I burst into tears; why would Harry yell at me for something so stupid? What did I do? I sit on the ground, in a ball, crying my eyes out. That's when I feel it. A very painful kick. Not from the baby. From Zac and Liam H. I stand up and walk back until my back hits the wall. "What are you gonna do to me??", I ask. Liam (H) grabs my arms and pulls my arms behind my back. Then he covers my mouth. Zac stalks towards me. Liam hands him my arm. (Still connected to my body, lol) Zac holds my arm in his hands. "I've been waiting so long for this! Now, you're finally mine!", he says. His canine teeth sink into my arm. I scream in pain, but you can barely hear it because my mouth is covered. My legs give out and I fall to the ground. Liam covers my mouth still. Then, Zac takes my other arm and bites it. I scream a muffled scream. Then, he rolls my jeans up and bites my legs. Again, I scream. Liam stops covering my mouth. "P-please s-stop!", I beg, in tears. "Just take me as prisoner. Don't hurt my family!", I beg. They smirk at me. Zac flings me over his shoulder. Liam transforms into a hugeee wolf. I gasp. Liam howls loudly and runs into the woods. Zac runs with me in his grasp, slowly behind.