Chapter 21

Annette's POV
______________________

Harry and Niall left the room and I sigh. My life is so strange. I make my way out of bed, my belly already huge. I wobble over to the balcony and breath in the fresh air. I sit in the rocking chair on the balcony and close my eyes, rocking back and forth. I start to hum a toon from The Little Mermaid. "Hey", a familiar voice says. I open my eyes and turn around to see Louis. "Hello", I smile. "Vas Happenin?", he steals Zayn's line. "Just sitting, humming, breathing", I reply. "That's good", he sits next to me. "What about you", I ask. "I'm fine", he answers. "You're a girl...", he sighs. "Well ya; I know", I giggle. "Ummm... I need some girl advice", his voice sounds shakey. "Yeah?", I ask. "I want to ask Eleanor to marry me.. but I don't know how", he admits. I squeal and jump up and down. "FINALLY!", I yell. "How should I ask her???", he asks me when I calm down. "Well... hmmm....", I think of a good way to propose, then it hits me. "You should take her to a movie, and then at the end, you should make it say 'Eleanor, will you marry me?' on the screen", I smile widely. "Thats an awesome idea!", he hugs me. "Thanks", he walks out of my room. I sit on the balcony railing, careful not to fall. "Under the sea! Under the sea!", I start to sing. Someone scares me from behind and I slip off the railing. I scream, holding on with fear. I look up at whoever scared me. It's....