four

Wednesday September 10th

"Dude you aren't even paying attention." Calum grumbles as he tries to get me off my phone and watching some lame horror movie.

"I'm just checking messages." I lied, as I was really stalking everyone I know from school to find the attractive boy's Instagram.

"C'mon Luke this was our celebration movie marathon!" He whines, trying to grab my phone, but I dodge his grasp.

"What are we celebrating this time?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"We are celebrating the fact that we've already survived the first half-week of school."

"Lame." I mumbled and continued scrolling through more random people's pages trying to find him.

I almost had a heart attack while going through Emily Lois' photos and finding a selfie with a boy that looked a lot like the guy in my math class, but this time he had black hair. I pressed his user name michaelgclifford, very much ready to stalk his page.

But.

He's.

On.

Private.

And I'd look like a total creep if I followed him.

I sighed tossing my phone somewhere and now paying attention to the movie where some hetro couple were making out on screen.

Calum abruptly paused the movie then turned to face me.

"Would you ever have a friend with benefits?" He asked.

"Umm, not with you." I replied, now feeling a bit awkward.

"We'll no shit Sherlock," he teased folding his arms over his chest, "I kinda got my eye on someone anyway."

"Who?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mm maybe Ashton Irwin, but I don't know commitment isn't really my thing."

"Isn't he like straight though?"

"Not after what I wanna do to his body one day." Calum smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the tv.

-

This was such a filler I'm sorry! But c'mon we all have done what Luke did on Instagram 😂

Paige