The Neighbors

Authors note::
Meliah turns 16 on December 28. Maria turns 16 June 24.
Back to the story.....
Meliah's POV
I got home with a smile on my face. And walked to my room but as I started walking up there I realized my parents weren't home. I walked to their room, nothing. I texted my mom.
Me: hey were did you guys go?
Mom: We dropped Maria off at the airport, and are going to go get some more groceries.
Me: oh ok.
I still walked up to my room, passing Maria's. I looked at it and locked the door taking my key. I opened my room and went to the closet. I grabbed a pair of grey sweats that said "Martinez" across the butt. And a light grey Nike sports bra. I got the sweats from football, when I played last year. I was the only girl on the team so I designed the sweats my self, while the guys got their jersey number on the front pocket. I had a lot of stuff from teams and sports. I opened my window and went down stairs to go put the stuff that I left in the morning back in the pantry. *Ding Ding*
I checked and I got a text from my mom..
Mom: you start your first day of school on Monday.
Me: ok.
Mom: forgot to tell you the neighbors are coming over on Sunday for dinner.
Me: ok.
I don't want to go to school. Let me stay home all alone. Well that's why they wanted to get groceries. I'm starting school on Monday, I'm going to need my snacks.
No you idiot. The neighbors are coming.

Hey? Where'd you come from??

Your head.

Ohh. The neighbors are coming??

Yea. Don't you ever pay attention?

Goodbye hurtful mind. (Story of my Life) 
I thought while I walked upstairs. I started to get dressed into my lazy clothes. And seen my bruise from the airport. It wasn't that big, but noticeable. I was getting putting the sweats on when I realized I left the window open, and went to close it, as I did I seen a tree that connected my balcony with the neighbor's. It was pretty awesome. I closed the window and went to put the change my sports bra on.
Shawn's POV
I got inside my room and put my stuff back where it goes. I was putting my shoes in the closet when I heard a door open. I checked my room door, nope. So I ignored it. A couple if minutes later I hear a door close. I walked around my room checking if anyone was here. Nope. I was passing my window, and I seen where the sound was coming from. The neighbor it was a girl.   I couldn't see her face, all I seen was the back of her. She had on spandex and a tank top. She put her phone down and was taking off her spandex, leaving her in those girl things that look like shorts. To me they look like another pair of spandex, but girls are more complicated so whatever. I know I shouldn't be watching her change, but it kinda is her fault for leaving her window open. She was looking at something on her hip. It was a bruise. From where I'm standing it looked big. She looked at it for like a little bit, put on her sweats and started to turn around. I quickly dropped to the floor so she wouldn't see me watching her. She closed her window. 

******** Skipping to sunday********
January 28, 2013
Meliah's POV
I woke up today feeling really weird. It was different. I checked my eyes in the mirror. They were hazel. I have no idea what is going on with my body. I shrugged it off and put on my glasses.
"Mel come down here and help me cook. They will be here at 5:30 for dinner." My mom called from the kitchen. It's 10:57 am. Wow.
Wait Who is coming over?

The neighbors you weirdo.

Oh yea.

I went to check my phone, but I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere for it. I was going crazy. Then I had the smartest idea ever, check pockets. Sure enough there it was. I had a notification saying :
@shawnmendes started following you!
I followed him back. "Mel! Get up!" My mom yelled. I went down stairs and it smelt really good.
"What?" I said.
"Get the rice." She ordered
I got up and put the rice on the counter 
"The neighbors are gonna be here at 5:30 Today. And it's already 11, so hurry up." She rushed.
"Mom we still have 5 hours and a half. Calm down." 
"I know but I just want this to go great."
"I know ama. It will don't worry."