Virgina...

Meliah's POV
"Wake up" my mom said shaking me lightly. "We're at the airport." I got up, and helped get my bags down, and we went to pick up our tickets. Our flight left at 1:30 p.m, and it's currently 11:52 a.m we basically have a whole hour. I was glad because the L.A.X lines are really long.

         Me and Maria got in line to get searched while my parents got in the other one. Maria and me were just talking. The line was moving pretty quickly. We got in line at 12:05 and it's 12:12 and we are halfway there.
******Skipping line******
         I heard Maria's stomach growl and laughed. "can we get something to eat? I'm gonna die" she pleaded.
"Yea where do you wanna stop?"
She looked around and seen Starbucks.
"Starbucks" she answered. I nodded and we walked over. I'll have to admit in not the worlds biggest fan of coffee. I don't drink coffee. I did once and I hated it. It made my mouth dry, when we go to Starbucks I usually get the strawberry drink, or got chocolate. I don't eat chocolate either. I'm not allergic or anything it's just not me if I was dying and they only had a snickers to offer id eat it, but like a small little chunk.It's just I don't like it all that much. I don't eat it in ice cream, or alone. The only chocolate I would eat is, hot chocolate (well drink), and basically it. I love butterfingers tho. I scrape off all the chocolate and just eat the candy thing on the inside. I'm weird.
          Anyways, we walked into Starbucks and went to order. Maria got a Carmel Frappachino (idk how to spell it) and I got hot chocolate with whip cream.😋 it's 12:35. We went to sit down. I got up to got to the restroom and this guy walked into me. "Owch" I said cuz I hit my hip on the counter.
"Sorry wasn't paying attention" he said looking down at his phone.
"It's cool" I said looking at my hip.
"Alright bye" he said and walked away. I didn't even see his face from him not even looking at me, all I seen was the back of him.
            After I used the restroom I went back to the table. Maria was on the phone. As I approached the table she looked up at me and handed me my drinks. It was 1:15 when we finished our drinks. We started to walk to meet my parents. We found them ready to get on, we walked on and took our seats. "How long is the ride going to be?" I asked my dad.
"A couple of hours so get comfortable" he smiled.
      I walked back to my seat and looked around. Everyone was quiet and ready to go. Maria was me partner, she was already asleep. I laughed and took a picture.
@melmartinez: haven't even took off and she is already asleep. 😂❤️
I posted it on Instagram and twitter. I had a lot of followers even though all I did was be me. 235k on Instagram, and 120k on twitter. I turned off my phone and sat down.
             The plane had those little TVs with netflix, I put on teen wolf. I had seen all the episodes with Dylan, and Maria. I pressed season 1 episode 1. I watched it and seen Dylan come on. I smile and watched him. He was soo talented. I missed him already. I was watching the show and started getting sleepy.
**********************************
"OH MY GOD MELIAH THE PLANE IS CRASHING!!" Maria screamed. I shot up as quick as I can and yelled...
"IM TO YOUNG TO DIE" I heard Maria dying Of laughter. The plane was completely still and all the attendants were laughing. "But your not" I looked at Maria jumped over the seats and chased her. We got off TW plane and thanked the attendants and everyone.
"That's what you get for putting my sleeping picture up." Maria laughed.
"It was adorable" I chuckeled.
"I know I am" she said flipping her hair. I laughed and we linked our arms and went to get our luggage.
*****skipping drive home*****
We got to the new house and can I say it was nice from the outside. (House above). Not like our old home, but it was alright. I walked in and it was huge. It was a two story house, the living room was big, the kitchen was amazing. My parents had their room down stairs and mine and Maria's were up stairs. I went upstairs it curved a little, and found my room. It was already furnished, it looked amazing, it had a window next tot he bed, I could see the neighbor's room, it was really big too.(picture of it above but only part of it okay, use your imagination for the other parts ok) I had a huge closet with all of my stuff organized into sections. School, practice, fancy, and shoes were the same way. I had an art wall, and a chalkboard wall. I had bean bag chairs, and a few other new things that my parents bought before the move. I seen my guitar sitting next to my bed. I got it when I went with Dylan to an Ed Sheeran concert, he signed it for me, I played it all the time back then, but I grew out of it and started playing piano and keyboard, I still kept it though. I play it every now and then. I looked around the room, and found a secret door behind the rack of shoes in my closet. I looked at it turned on the light and there was stairs. I went down them, until I found a door. I wasn't scared, but I was curious. Slowly I turned the door knob and what I saw was so amazing. There were bunk beds against the wall 4 of them. the wall they were on was a light blue, and the rest of the room was all open space. I looked at the wall and seen a note...