School

I woke up at 5:15 am. I put a sweater on  grabbed my phone and headphones and walked outside. I went on a jog every morning around the block. As I walked outside I seen my neighboor.
"Hey Meliah"  Dylan said.
"Hey." I replied. "What are you doing up so early?"
"We are leaving to the woods to shoot a scene today. 🎥I won't be back till later."
"Oooo fun. Maybe I can go with you... Ya know to just make sure you don't get eaten by a bear." I said with a cheeky smile.😁
"Nice try Mel. Your not getting anywhere near the guys after what happen last time."
"Oh come on it wasn't that big a deal"
"You tried to take their shirts." He said
"Soo?"
"It took five people to chase you down and get their clothes back. And a security guard to get you I'm the break room" he said laughing.
***Flashback***
"Hey Mel I'm going to the set wanna come?" Dylan asked me.
"Sure why not." I shrugged
We got in his car and drove off.
"Listen act cool in front of the guys."
"Cool. Got it."I said attempting to put on sunglasses.😎
"OOWWW"I screamed "I poked my eye! Stupid glasses!😤😖
" Yea... Maybe you shud not do that over there" he said laughing.
"Haha" I said sarcastically. Dylan and I have that older brother little sister bond. I've known him my whole life he's always been there for me since my parents are always at work. I can always count on him no matter what. He's like my bestfriend.
We pulled up to the set..
Come on Meliah you got this. Member be cool.😎
"Hey guys this is Mel. My neighboor, bestfriend, little sister." Dylan said.
"Aww she's so pretty" Holland Reed said hugging me.
"Thanks" oh did I mention Dylan plays Styles Stilinski on Teen Wolf? No? Well yea that's him.
"Hey I'm Tyler Holchein" (Derek Hale) he said. God he was way hotter in person!😩
"I know. I mean I'm Meliah." I said nervously.😳
" Tyler posey" he giving me a hug.
"Meliah Martinez" I said hugging back.
Lord this was perfect. Dylan coughed  and I let go.
"let's get started" a girl said. It was Crystal Reed😦
"Dylan...psst...psst. Dylan!" I whisper yelled.
"What?"
"It's Crystal!!😱"
"Yea just be calm."
Ok calm. "Hi. I LOVE YOU!!" I practically yelled. There goes calm.
"You must be Mel. And I can see you already know me" she laughed.
"Yea I'm a huge fan"
They all got on sett and I went to look for the restroom.
I seen all the guys' dressing rooms open.😏😏😏😏😏 it couldn't hurt to get a suvenier? I walked in each of them and grabbed a shirt and took a picture in each room. Their shirts were all laying on the bed. Oh whale🐳.
"Yea were gonna change into wardrobe really quick" the guys all said..
" crap!" I whispered. I was currently in Tyler holchiens room. As soon as he opened the door I ran.
" what the hell?!" He yelled scared.
"She has my clothes!" Tyler yelled
"Mine too"
"Mine too"I hear others yelling.
Next thing I knew I was running through the set of Ridiculousness with shirtless dudes following me. Check that off the list.☑️ I ran back to the set and ended at a dead end. The security guard grabbed me and took me to the lounge. I got free but then another one trapped me. I eventually fell asleep in the breakroom.
***End of flashback***
"No harm was done" I said.
"Sure. Well I'll see ya later." He waved bye and left.
After my run I went to take a shower.
I washed my hair, and my body. I shaved my legs and cut my knee. I hate wen that happens!😒
I put a bandaid on and put on a white sports bra and sweats. I put mascara on, and a little blush. I like to be natural. I grabbed my clothes and put it on. I wore a red flannel, with a black tank top, blue jeans, and black and white converse. I grabbed my glasses and looked in the mirror. I look pretty good. Today my eyes were hazel. I have this gift were my eyes change colors. Kinda based on my emotions. If that makes any sense. Most of the time they are hazel though. I went down stairs and seen a note on the fridge....
Went on a business trip. Won't be back for a couple of days. Money is in the cabinet. Left 400$. Need more go to the bank. Love you😘,
Mom & Dad.
My parents are always gone. They work for this big company and stay there all day. It's usually me, My best friend Maria (picture above), or Sam. Maria is my other half. We always have been friends we met in kindergarten and ever since then we always are together. I have somewhat a lot of friends, but Maria is my main👯. She lives Down the street from me, she's so pretty! She has had a boyfriend, and her first kiss, but that was last year. I know Innocent right? Nah, I haven't even had my first kiss yet alone a boyfriend, so i guess that makes me the innocent one right?
Out of us two I think I'm the crazier one.😜
"Hey love" she said letting herself in.
"Hey." I replied
"Parents?"
"Business trip."
"Oh Sam?"
"Home. She is gonna go to San Diego for a week."
"My parents want to move" she said looking at the floor.
"Wat?! Were?!"
"Dallas Texas" she looked at me.
Maria's parents were so sweet but they hardly gave her any attention. They work all day too.
"Well I guess you have no choice but too-" she cut me off
"I don't want to leave you. Your more my family than them." She said with tears. Her blue eyes weren't bright they were dull, her nose was pink.
"You didn't let me finish.. You have no choice but to move in here!"
She darted her eyes at me. "Seriously?!"
"Yea my family loves you and we have the room." She hugged me. So tight I think my rib cage broke. I called my parents and they said it was fine but she had to be willing to do things. Things? Her parents said it was fine.
We both smiled. And headed off to school. We got there and Shelby shoulder checked me. I didn't care I was too happy that my best friend was moving in.
All our classes were together, so we walked into first period and went to sit down with our table.
"Hey guys" I said.
"Hey" Jessica said.
"What you doing?" We asked
"Nuthing." For the rest of class it was just us cracking jokes hardly paying any attention. "Eye brows on Flee-" Jessica was interrupted.
"Jessica! Everytime I look at you your always talking." The teacher said.
We all looked at Jessica she was looking at the table. We all cracked up. Then we just continued our fun. By the time we knew it it was break time. We always hang out with our squad. We were there and Shelby came😒. She gave me the dirtiest look. I just looked away.
"What do you want?" Maria. Asked.
"Oh shut it." Shelby snapped back. Our group was all Mexicans except for Taylor. The only white girl we fucked with was her, she was new to school couple of years ago. She was such an innocent girl, now we've rubbed off on her. She may look white, but in her she has a Mexican side.😅 Shelby stood there and looked at me. "You hang out with that piece of trash?" She laughed.
Shelby has picked on me for 2 years now.
"Look at yourself" Nidia said. She glared at Nidia.
"Shelby leave now" Taylor said.
"Who's gonna make me?" She got closer to Tay and pushed her. Oh heeelll no it's on. Her little minions were all laughing. There was 7 of us and 7 of them.😏😈
"Leave her alone" I yelled and she walked towards me.
"What are  you gonna do about it?" She smirked.
I put down my back pack took off my flannel and put my hair up. The girls looked at me. I smiled at her and said "Ask me that again?"
"What are you gonna do about it?" Now  everyone was coming up to our group.I turned around and walked a few steps away "that's what I thought" Shelby said. She turned around and started laughing. My plan was working. I walked up to her tapped on her shoulder. "Excuse me?" I said sweetly.
"What?"she turned around and I socked her in her jaw. Carly (One of her minions) was coming at me.
"No you don't bitch" I looked at Maria she had her hair up and threw her stuff and practically tackled Carly.
"Stop guys."Taylor was trying to get Maria and me to stop.
"Shut the hell up" one said. Member when I said taylor has a Mexican side? Yeah it comes out in 3...2...1..
"Who the hell are you talking to?!" Taylor yelled.
"You blonde bitch!" It was Becca another minion.
Taylor threw her stuff and grabbed her by the hair and was pounding on her. I looked around and we all had a girl. People were recording. I felt Shelby hit my stomach she hit like a bitch. I pretended to be hurt. She was coming closer and I round-house kicked her across her face. I took karate and MMA for like my whole life.😏 I got on top and was hitting her until someone grabbed me off her it was Martin. Cesar grabbed Maria and our other guy friends grabbed the rest. We all got up and Shelby and them ran off. I hugged all the girls. Everybody left the teachers were all in a meeting soo we weren't in trouble. I had like a confident burst. "Hey your eyes are blue." Maria said.
"I'm happy." I replied.
The rest of the day was boring. Everyone was high-fiving me. Me and Maria went to her house to pick up her stuff and left them in the room across from mine. We just left the boxes in there. And went down stairs. Today was so amazing. I decided to skip practice today. Me and Maria spent the rest of the day hanging out talking. We both slept in my room.

hey guys I hoped you like this chapter.. Bye.
-angie💅