What goes always come back

Chase,Snowstrom,Polo and Shadow trailed back to the Lookout.Polo left right away.Shadow disappeared into the woods.Snowstorm took a walk leaving Chase by himself.

"Why me?"he sighed.He walked through the Lookout doors where Skye,Bullet Jr.,Ryder and the twins waited.

"Where's the others?"Ryder asked.

"I need to talk to you in private Ryder sir."Chase whimpered.

...

"What did you need to tell me?"Ryder asked.

"OK.We probably won't be seeing Shadow for a while because those wolves kinda...murdered.And we need some search teams for Minty.Those wolves also dog-napped her and we let them."Chase said quickly.

"What?!"Ryder exclaimed."Minty's gone?!?!"

"Go head and fire me Ryder sir."Chased sighed."I'll go tell Skye and pack my things."

"No!Chase...it's not that."Ryder sighed."Get all the police dogs you know.We need to drive them out of town.We start in a week."

"What about Speckles and Buddy?"Chase asked."Can't they tag along?"

"If they got the nose they can come."Ryder said."C'mon!"

...

"What do you mean 'They won't except you.'?"Sparky growled at Chase."Speckles and Buddy aren't germane shepherds.Besides,that's my wife!"

"Police dogs are difficult,Sparky."Chase snarled."They only except police dogs and search and rescue dogs!"

Ryder,from the other side of the door,sighed."They've been at it for a while."he said to Skye.

"I know."Skye whimpered.Chase stormed out the room.Then came back.

"Fine.You can come along."Chase said,growing a bit happier.He did want Sparky to come but he was scared that the other wouldn't except him.

"Thank you,Chase."Sparky sighed."We better going."

"Ahem!"somebody said.It was Goldie."Where are you going to find a sitter for your pups?I'm going with Skye and Everest.They have surprise for me."

"I'll watch them."Ryder and Zuma said.

"I'm just going to the ocean to try some tricks."Zuma said."Maybe even teach them some."

...

"Well,well,well."a Germane Shepherd growled."If it isn't Chase and Ginger."

"What do you want,Woody?"Chase growled back.

"I can't say hi to my old friends?"Woody snickered."And I should ask,why do you have non-police dogs,huh?"

"None of your business."Ginger snarled."C'mon guys.I have a scent."

"So do I."Sparky said."But why is it venturing into town?I thought they'd be in the woods."

"Me too."Speckles said."I smell a trap.We need to split up."

"Chase is on it already."Buddy said."And we're heading...into the woods."

"C'mon guys."Chase called.They raced into the woods with a snarling Woody behind them.

"I have a scent."Buddy said."Follow me."

"I don't think it's a good one either."Speckles whimpered as she hurried along.

"Is someone scared?"Woody snickered.Speckles ignored him.

...

"There's a cave.C'mon."Ginger barked quietly."Minty might be in there."

"Woody,Ginger and Speckles.Stay out here."Chase said.

"Why do I have to stay out here?"Woody sighed."The adventures are always in caves."

"I can't believe you're my replacement."Ginger sneered.

(Inside the cave...)

"This way!"Chase barked.The other's moved ahead but Chase froze.

"C'mon Chase!"Buddy yelled."What is it?"

Chase sniffed again."Wolves.Blood.Another weird smell.Almost faint."

"Hurry up!!"Sparky yelled."The wolves and that strange smell probably hurt Minty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Sparky took off in the darker direction.

"Go ahead."Buddy told him.He may be best friend but it takes someone stronger to hold him back.I'll call."Chase sighed and hurried off."Goldie.Marshall.Polo.Sofia.Crystal.Shadow.Can you hear me?"

"Yep!"they answered.

"Follow our scent to a cave in the middle of the woods.Hurry and bring a flash light."Buddy said.

"On it!"they answered.Buddy hurried down into the cave.Chase was shining a light onto several bodies.In the middle was a pool of blood.And Minty.Sparky was hugging the body while Chase looked confused.A sudden breeze scared them as 6 other dogs joined them.

"What the...?"Marshall said."Was this murder?"

"No."Crystal said."There would have been a lot of blood and-did anybody else feel that breeze?"

"Ranger?!"Shadow exclaimed suddenly.

"How is this possible?"Sofia said.

"Just a favor for you."Ranger said cooly.His voice was warm.Like it pulled you into a hug."Your friend.Treat her quickly please.She needs a hospital.I will see you tonight,Shadow."The body disappeared with a cool breeze.

"But how are we gonna get her to a hospital?"Goldie said.

"I'll call a hospital."Chase said.

"I'll go with you."Marshall and Crystal said.

Goldie and Sofia quickly treated Minty.Polo pulled her on his back.Sparky called Ryder to tell him where they'd be.

"Ranger said he had knocked out all the wolves in Adventure Bay,somehow."Buddy said."We better get going.The only wolves I want to see are the ones at the Lookout."He turned to Shadow."Are you all right?"

"Yeah.I guess.This just means I'm out of a job."Shadow said."I'll have to leave Amar,Midnight and Halo.Adventure Bay."

...

"Hey Ryder.What's in the baskets?"Marshall asked.

"Well,Tallie's grandmother made a get well basket for Minty.And Snowstorm made one too with the pups when they got bored."

"I'm going back to the Lookout."Marshall said."I'm tired."Everyone but Sparky and Ryder headed back.

"You may see her now."the nurse said."She's in a concussion."

"Minty..."Sparky sighed.