Don't Trust the Homeless

It was a sunny day and the Heroic Hounds were playing their pups.And Everest just had a litter with Crane who are 12 weeks old.Pattern and Darkie brought over their daughters to play.

"Daddy.Can we pretty please go to the mountain?"said Pattern's oldest,Sunshine.

"Everest?"

"Jake would love to meet your kids Pattern."

"Yay!Can we ride with you auntie Everest?"asked Pattern's youngest,Toni.

"Maybe even your aunt will teach you how to drive."Pattern answered.

"Heroic Hounds,to the Lookout!You too Eve."Sammy called through the tags.

"Sorry girls."Everest said."If I don't have a job,I'll take you to the mountain.

"Aww!"the girls sighed.

"How about we go to the Lookout?"Pattern suggested.

"Race you,Sunny!"Toni called,darting forward.

"Always works."Pattern chuckled to himself.

At the Lookout...

"Shadow.I'm taking Halo into town.You wanna come?"Amar asked the wolf.

"No.I'm fine."Shadow answered."I'm too numb."(In case you're wondering,some wolves attacked the Lookout and Shadow got really hurt.)

"OK."the shepard sighed."Just have Sofia to check on you."

"C'mon mama."Halo said."I'm ready."

"Go.I'll be fine."Shadow urged.With a sigh,Amar walked to the elevator.

...

"I'm going back to Lookout.Go ahead and look around town."Amar told her daughter.

"Thanks mama."Halo yipped happily.

Halo went to the pet store to by some treats for Midnight when he came back from Enchanted City and a "Get Well Soon!" basket for Shadow.

"Daddy will love this!"she said to her self.

"Could you help me please?"an old man said."Would please make a donation to Fuzzy Friends animal shelter?

"Of course I wo-"

...

"Is she done for?"said a black wolf.

"If we ditch her body then nothing should happen to us."said the old man.

"Shoot!Here comes a pup.Ditch her body in the alley and run."the wolf snarled.

"Hey!I saw what did!Come back!"growled a Rottweiler.He went over to Halo's body."Daughter of Amar and Shadow.Brother is Midnight.In the Paw Patrol?!We gotta get you there fast!"

Lookout...

Knock!Knock!

"I got it."called Sierra."Ravage?!What happened to Halo?!Goldie!Sofia!Shadow!"

"What is it Sierra?"Kyla said,racing over to her daughter.

"What happened?"Goldie asked.

"Get her to emergency room!"Sofia told Goldie.

...

"?Quien haria esto a mia bebe?!Mi pobre Angel."yowled a worried Amar.

"What is she saying?"Chase whispered to Jay.

"I don't speak Spanish."Jay whispered back."But a better question,where is Shadow?"

"I hope she's OK."Hurricane whimpered.

"Amar!Calm down."Aqua said to her sister.

"Acabo mi Halo a estar bien!"Amar whimpered.

"What is she saying Aqua?"Minty asked.

"She just wants Halo to be OK."

"Y yo podria haber perdido a Medianoche."

"And she could have lost Midnight."

"Goldie,Marshall and Sofia will help her.Right mommy?"asked Santa Marie,Everest's daughter.

"We don't know honey,but hopefully."Everest answered.The brown husky pup sighed.

Everyone sat quietly,waiting for Sofia,Marshall and Goldie to come out with news.Good news.Bad news.They'd take anything to kill the silence.

"I know who did it!"Shadow said,limping into the room.

"Who?"Agwa asked.

"My family."Shadow growled.

"But how could they do such a thing?"Skye gasped.

"It's a long story."Shadow warned.

"Oh please Shadow.We got time.And let me look at those scars."Andrea said.

"I'm fine.Honestly.Shadow protested.

After some arguing,Shadow had covered scars and a paw wrapped in toilet paper.

"Fine.If it makes you happy.I'll tell you the story."Shadow sighed."My family wanted me to act like a wolf so the made me try to kill somebody.They pointed out who it was.They said they wanted to get rid of the Paw Patrol and my first step was to kill Hurricane,Ryder,Chase and Minty.After me and Amar's wedding,I told them that I quit.They said they'd kill my family.So the pupnapped Halo to lure Midnight in.Next they got a man who escaped from jail to kill Halo.Finally,they were going to pull a couple wires on Amar's truck."

"That's cruel."Minty snapped.

"They were even planning to kill me,my ranger then the Paw Patrol."Shadow whimpered.The elevator dinged and Sofia stepped out.

"She's in a coma."Sofia said."But thank goodness that bullet didn't get to deep in her skull.She also has major and minor cuts and a broken paw.Who ever did this really wanted her done for.But if it wasn't for Ravage,she really would have."

"Hehehe.Thanks.It wasn't nothing.I just saw someone who needed help."Ravage blushed.

"You may go in and see her if you like."Sofia said to Amar's family.Then bent down to her own pups."Go ahead."